ALI Project To Be Discussed at Symposium
On January 22nd, the American College of Coverage and Extracontractual Counsel will be hosting its 2016 Insurance Law Symposium: The New Face of Insurance Litigation.
The Symposium, to be held at Boston College Law School, will contain several discussions centering on Insurance Law and ALI’s current Restatement project, Restatement of the Law, Liability Insurance.
Featured speakers include several participants of the Restatement project including: Kyle Logue of the University of Michigan Law School (Reporter), John Buchanan III of Covington & Burling (Adviser), Lorelie Masters of Perkins Coie LLP (Adviser and immediate past president of the American College of Coverage and Extracontractual Counsel), Michael Aylward of Morrison Mahoney (Adviser), Laura Foggan of Wiley Rein LLP (Liaison), and ALI Council member Herbert P. Wilkins (Adviser).
- President Biden has announced his intent to nominate ALI member Christopher Schroeder for Assistant Attorney Genera… https://t.co/JDpSucT1zq@AmLawInstApr 15
- President Biden has announced his intent to nominate ALI member Anne Milgram for Administrator of the Drug Enforcem… https://t.co/r3dAE62EOI@AmLawInstApr 14
- Henry E. Smith and John C.P. Goldberg @Harvard_Law discuss the connection property torts has to both Restatements o… https://t.co/7rqHgpADZl@AmLawInstApr 12
- Margaret Marshall @ChoateLLP, ALI Council Emeritus and former Mass. Supreme Judicial Court chief justice, to receiv… https://t.co/rEHuMwSYpg@AmLawInstApr 10
- ALI Council member Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar of the California Supreme Court will join a panel discussion with ALI… https://t.co/agpeeIMSzL@AmLawInstApr 9