ALI Project To Be Discussed at Symposium
On January 22nd, the American College of Coverage and Extracontractual Counsel will be hosting its 2016 Insurance Law Symposium: The New Face of Insurance Litigation.
The Symposium, to be held at Boston College Law School, will contain several discussions centering on Insurance Law and ALI’s current Restatement project, Restatement of the Law, Liability Insurance.
Featured speakers include several participants of the Restatement project including: Kyle Logue of the University of Michigan Law School (Reporter), John Buchanan III of Covington & Burling (Adviser), Lorelie Masters of Perkins Coie LLP (Adviser and immediate past president of the American College of Coverage and Extracontractual Counsel), Michael Aylward of Morrison Mahoney (Adviser), Laura Foggan of Wiley Rein LLP (Liaison), and ALI Council member Herbert P. Wilkins (Adviser).
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles of the Law, Government Ethics, marking the completion of this project. T… https://t.co/8jlZCothJQ@AmLawInstMay 24
- The last project session of this year’s Annual Meeting is Principles of the Law, Government Ethics w/ Reporters Ric… https://t.co/UwM3bcXrB3@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI President Emeritus Roberta Cooper Ramo shares her concern of the removal of compassion in legal representation… https://t.co/wpKxLGpTv8@AmLawInstMay 24