ALI Project To Be Discussed at Symposium
On January 22nd, the American College of Coverage and Extracontractual Counsel will be hosting its 2016 Insurance Law Symposium: The New Face of Insurance Litigation.
The Symposium, to be held at Boston College Law School, will contain several discussions centering on Insurance Law and ALI’s current Restatement project, Restatement of the Law, Liability Insurance.
Featured speakers include several participants of the Restatement project including: Kyle Logue of the University of Michigan Law School (Reporter), John Buchanan III of Covington & Burling (Adviser), Lorelie Masters of Perkins Coie LLP (Adviser and immediate past president of the American College of Coverage and Extracontractual Counsel), Michael Aylward of Morrison Mahoney (Adviser), Laura Foggan of Wiley Rein LLP (Liaison), and ALI Council member Herbert P. Wilkins (Adviser).
- The abstract for 'Improving (and Avoiding) Interstate Interpretive Encounters' is available on The ALI Adviser:… https://t.co/sHIq24JfoF@AmLawInstSep 29
- . @daniellecitron has authored ‘The Fight for Privacy, Protecting Dignity, Identity and Love in our Digital Age,’ di… https://t.co/5V0wlofT0P@AmLawInstSep 29
- Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is the recipient of the 2022 Edward… https://t.co/YyUx80mxZY@AmLawInstSep 28
- . @DebroahNArcher is the next director of @nyulaw’s Clinical and Advocacy Programs, effective January 2023.… https://t.co/2TQaEXlszu@AmLawInstSep 26
- Following her retirement from the @uscourts, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, Margaret B Sey… https://t.co/FfZHzQAeyN@AmLawInstSep 22