ALI Project To Be Discussed at Symposium
On January 22nd, the American College of Coverage and Extracontractual Counsel will be hosting its 2016 Insurance Law Symposium: The New Face of Insurance Litigation.
The Symposium, to be held at Boston College Law School, will contain several discussions centering on Insurance Law and ALI’s current Restatement project, Restatement of the Law, Liability Insurance.
Featured speakers include several participants of the Restatement project including: Kyle Logue of the University of Michigan Law School (Reporter), John Buchanan III of Covington & Burling (Adviser), Lorelie Masters of Perkins Coie LLP (Adviser and immediate past president of the American College of Coverage and Extracontractual Counsel), Michael Aylward of Morrison Mahoney (Adviser), Laura Foggan of Wiley Rein LLP (Liaison), and ALI Council member Herbert P. Wilkins (Adviser).
- . @UWMadison recently released preliminary findings from the 2019 @AAUniversities Campus Climate Survey on Sexual As… https://t.co/mW4Fwq21S8@AmLawInstOct 23
- In Parkinson v. Bevis, 2019 WL 4266089 (Idaho Sept. 10, 2019), the Supreme Court of Idaho adopts Restatement of the… https://t.co/H0JfTtAxSw@AmLawInstOct 23
- . @ConstitutionCtr and @GWLawReview recently hosted a symposium where federal judges shared how their #SCOTUS clerks… https://t.co/63bAZTGh4w@AmLawInstOct 22
- Nicole A. Saharsky of @Mayer_Brown recently featured on an episode of Legal Speak ( @lawdotcom) where she shared her… https://t.co/dpT3J56E6y@AmLawInstOct 22
- Congratulations to our 50 newly elected members. We are thrilled to welcome this new group who will bring their exp… https://t.co/SroGmh3D00@AmLawInstOct 21