ALI Project To Be Discussed at Symposium
On January 22nd, the American College of Coverage and Extracontractual Counsel will be hosting its 2016 Insurance Law Symposium: The New Face of Insurance Litigation.
The Symposium, to be held at Boston College Law School, will contain several discussions centering on Insurance Law and ALI’s current Restatement project, Restatement of the Law, Liability Insurance.
Featured speakers include several participants of the Restatement project including: Kyle Logue of the University of Michigan Law School (Reporter), John Buchanan III of Covington & Burling (Adviser), Lorelie Masters of Perkins Coie LLP (Adviser and immediate past president of the American College of Coverage and Extracontractual Counsel), Michael Aylward of Morrison Mahoney (Adviser), Laura Foggan of Wiley Rein LLP (Liaison), and ALI Council member Herbert P. Wilkins (Adviser).
- Make sure to check out what’s happened so far on Season 2 of #ReasonablySpeaking, including special episodes of “Co… https://t.co/8P7XrLkt4G@AmLawInstJul 3
- #TBT to Episode 1 of "Coping with COVID," a series produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw. "How Courts Are… https://t.co/yRxyRs3uIj@AmLawInstJul 2
- ALI Council member Troy McKenzie of @nyulaw was recently honored with a Distinguished Teaching Award. Learn more:… https://t.co/dIH5sntHyp@AmLawInstJul 2
- Now Streaming on #ReasonablySpeaking: “The Plague of Excessive Force - Working Together to Find a Cure” featuring… https://t.co/FGmDlbwvPi@AmLawInstJul 1
- Read remarks from ALI members @ProfMMurray, @barryfriedman1, @eji_org Executive Director Bryan Stevenson,… https://t.co/WjYkz4CR9O@AmLawInstJul 1