E. Thomas Sullivan Elected President of the American Bar Foundation
E. Thomas Sullivan, President Emeritus and Professor of Law and Political Science at the University of Vermont, has become the new president of the American Bar Foundation (ABF) for the 2020-2022 term.
As president of the ABF, Professor Sullivan will supervise efforts in fundraising and, in conjunction with the ABF board of directors, provide oversight to the foundation’s empirical and interdisciplinary research and programing.
Professor Sullivan has authored 13 books and over 50 articles and is a nationally recognized authority on antitrust law, complex litigation, and constitutional law.
Learn more here.
- ALI member Chris Hoofnagle @Hoofnagle will be the next Faculty Director of @CLTC. https://t.co/OcJ02N92Iu… https://t.co/imtWJQyogw@AmLawInstOct 25
- Non-fungible tokens—or NFTs, as they are better known—have taken the world by storm. ALI members Juliet M. Moringie… https://t.co/6bCDQUfQ8N@AmLawInstOct 23
- . @UCLA_Law has established the ‘Program on Philanthropy and Nonprofits,’ with Reporter for Restatement of the Law,… https://t.co/UOGp01sbHL@AmLawInstOct 22
- Sharon Stern Gerstman of Magavern Magavern Grimm has been appointed to the New York State Joint Commission on Publi… https://t.co/t6q3tNc6TC@AmLawInstOct 21
- #TBT Torts was one of the first Restatements completed by ALI. Until now, medical malpractice has never been includ… https://t.co/HTpbxyB8dK@AmLawInstOct 21