E. Thomas Sullivan Elected President of the American Bar Foundation
E. Thomas Sullivan, President Emeritus and Professor of Law and Political Science at the University of Vermont, has become the new president of the American Bar Foundation (ABF) for the 2020-2022 term.
As president of the ABF, Professor Sullivan will supervise efforts in fundraising and, in conjunction with the ABF board of directors, provide oversight to the foundation’s empirical and interdisciplinary research and programing.
Professor Sullivan has authored 13 books and over 50 articles and is a nationally recognized authority on antitrust law, complex litigation, and constitutional law.
Learn more here.
- Registration is open for the Tues. 10/27 @ALI_CLE webcast “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Tim… https://t.co/Y2cBkn7CsZ@AmLawInstOct 24
- . @ALI_CLE is offering a 10/27 webcast on “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Time of Crisis," wit… https://t.co/q4D8gNA8LT@AmLawInstOct 23
- #ICYMI – ALI has made Part I, Early In-Person Voting and Open Absentee Voting, of Principles of Election Administra… https://t.co/u5tTQp9ZHD@AmLawInstOct 21
- The fall edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/bUIv3xaV0Vhttps://t.co/MAl3KDRuyo@AmLawInstOct 20
- Tune in tonight @ 7pm EST for this important conversation featuring ALI members @Nedfoley and @RosenJeffrey in conv… https://t.co/pzi2fQxTPE@AmLawInstOct 19