E. Thomas Sullivan Elected President of the American Bar Foundation
E. Thomas Sullivan, President Emeritus and Professor of Law and Political Science at the University of Vermont, has become the new president of the American Bar Foundation (ABF) for the 2020-2022 term.
As president of the ABF, Professor Sullivan will supervise efforts in fundraising and, in conjunction with the ABF board of directors, provide oversight to the foundation’s empirical and interdisciplinary research and programing.
Professor Sullivan has authored 13 books and over 50 articles and is a nationally recognized authority on antitrust law, complex litigation, and constitutional law.
Learn more here.
- Day 1 of #ALI2021 Annual Meeting ends with membership vote to approve Tentative Draft No. 3 of Children and the Law… https://t.co/bb1crcRfRR@AmLawInstMay 17
- The final project on the first day of #ALI2021 Annual Meeting is Children and the Law. This draft contains § 10.10.… https://t.co/v2cFPwPLUp@AmLawInstMay 17
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles of Compliance and Enforcement for Organizations at #ALI2021, marking the… https://t.co/iLsZDBbjHu@AmLawInstMay 17
- Second project of the #ALI2021 Annual Meeting is Compliance and Enforcement for Organizations. An excerpt from Chap… https://t.co/xckH3uX8wR@AmLawInstMay 17
- ALI membership votes to approve Restatement of American Indian Law at #ALI2021, marking the completion of this proj… https://t.co/1oHQJHv9f0@AmLawInstMay 17