E. Thomas Sullivan Elected President of the American Bar Foundation
E. Thomas Sullivan, President Emeritus and Professor of Law and Political Science at the University of Vermont, has become the new president of the American Bar Foundation (ABF) for the 2020-2022 term.
As president of the ABF, Professor Sullivan will supervise efforts in fundraising and, in conjunction with the ABF board of directors, provide oversight to the foundation’s empirical and interdisciplinary research and programing.
Professor Sullivan has authored 13 books and over 50 articles and is a nationally recognized authority on antitrust law, complex litigation, and constitutional law.
Learn more here.
- The abstract for 'Improving (and Avoiding) Interstate Interpretive Encounters' is available on The ALI Adviser:… https://t.co/sHIq24JfoF@AmLawInstSep 29
- . @daniellecitron has authored ‘The Fight for Privacy, Protecting Dignity, Identity and Love in our Digital Age,’ di… https://t.co/5V0wlofT0P@AmLawInstSep 29
- Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is the recipient of the 2022 Edward… https://t.co/YyUx80mxZY@AmLawInstSep 28
- . @DebroahNArcher is the next director of @nyulaw’s Clinical and Advocacy Programs, effective January 2023.… https://t.co/2TQaEXlszu@AmLawInstSep 26
- Following her retirement from the @uscourts, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, Margaret B Sey… https://t.co/FfZHzQAeyN@AmLawInstSep 22