Elizabeth Cabraser Named Titan of the Plaintiffs Bar
Law360 has named Elizabeth J. Cabraser of Lieff Cabraser & Bernstein one of the Titans of the Plaintiffs Bar. Her work helping drivers secure settlements totaling more than $15 billion and assurances that polluting vehicles would be taken off the roads earned her a place on the 2018 list.
Ms. Cabraser led the plaintiffs’ steering committee during the Volkswagen litigation, resulting in multibillion dollar settlements. She now serves as co-lead counsel in the General Motors ignition switch litigation and was appointed lead counsel and chair of the plaintiffs’ steering committee in the Fiat Chrysler emissions litigation.
The article highlights Ms. Cabraser’s professional journey and continuous pursuit of justice.
“There is no such thing in the law as mission accomplished. And that’s good - There’s always something more to do. There’s always a way to make something better,” said Ms. Cabraser.
Read the full Law360 article [subscription required]
- Intentional Torts Restatement session at today’s Council meeting included discussion on Privileges and Consent. … https://t.co/7LAgHLowxy@AmLawInstOct 19
- Watch a short video and learn more about the Children and The Law Restatement project on The ALI Adviser.… https://t.co/hPYmdpWwWv@AmLawInstOct 19
- Day 2 of our Council meeting begins with Children and the Law Restatement, including discussions on parental author… https://t.co/JumoEGNlRR@AmLawInstOct 19
- Congratulations to all our newly elected members! View the full list on https://t.co/H2Yifa92ph:… https://t.co/QWRnIugucB@AmLawInstOct 18
- Read about technology, corporate compliance, and The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act on The ALI Adviser. @AILawBlog… https://t.co/YOxNfrT02L@AmLawInstOct 18