Elizabeth Cabraser Named Titan of the Plaintiffs Bar
Law360 has named Elizabeth J. Cabraser of Lieff Cabraser & Bernstein one of the Titans of the Plaintiffs Bar. Her work helping drivers secure settlements totaling more than $15 billion and assurances that polluting vehicles would be taken off the roads earned her a place on the 2018 list.
Ms. Cabraser led the plaintiffs’ steering committee during the Volkswagen litigation, resulting in multibillion dollar settlements. She now serves as co-lead counsel in the General Motors ignition switch litigation and was appointed lead counsel and chair of the plaintiffs’ steering committee in the Fiat Chrysler emissions litigation.
The article highlights Ms. Cabraser’s professional journey and continuous pursuit of justice.
“There is no such thing in the law as mission accomplished. And that’s good - There’s always something more to do. There’s always a way to make something better,” said Ms. Cabraser.
Read the full Law360 article [subscription required]
- Margaret Marshall @ChoateLLP speaks with the project reporters about the importance of age determination throughout… https://t.co/5c0haN46tq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Project Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado responds to comments on parental authority and responsibility for medical… https://t.co/KTa8g2S5gl@AmLawInstMay 23
- Neil Cohen @brooklynlaw comments on parents' duty to provide reasonable economic support from a legal perspective,… https://t.co/MELuxbrAyq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Our final #ALI95 project is the Restatement of Children and the Law. On the dais, @ColumbiaLaw Scott,… https://t.co/chaXFBWa3u@AmLawInstMay 23
- We are proud to welcome Bryan Stevenson @eji_org. Advises that lawyers must be close to the problems to do effectiv… https://t.co/RKnpXlFXeE@AmLawInstMay 23