Elizabeth Cabraser Named Titan of the Plaintiffs Bar
Law360 has named Elizabeth J. Cabraser of Lieff Cabraser & Bernstein one of the Titans of the Plaintiffs Bar. Her work helping drivers secure settlements totaling more than $15 billion and assurances that polluting vehicles would be taken off the roads earned her a place on the 2018 list.
Ms. Cabraser led the plaintiffs’ steering committee during the Volkswagen litigation, resulting in multibillion dollar settlements. She now serves as co-lead counsel in the General Motors ignition switch litigation and was appointed lead counsel and chair of the plaintiffs’ steering committee in the Fiat Chrysler emissions litigation.
The article highlights Ms. Cabraser’s professional journey and continuous pursuit of justice.
“There is no such thing in the law as mission accomplished. And that’s good - There’s always something more to do. There’s always a way to make something better,” said Ms. Cabraser.
Read the full Law360 article [subscription required]
- For almost 50 years, the Boskey Motion has allowed ALI to honor its bicameral voting requirements without excessive… https://t.co/uj9lo3ndRa@AmLawInstJan 16
- Council Meetings are an important time for the Institute. Learn more about Council and the different stages of the… https://t.co/hEeEb4pdSn@AmLawInstJan 15
- This week is all about prep for our January Council meeting. The primary functions of ALI’s Council include determi… https://t.co/rYmFuMhtM3@AmLawInstJan 14
- #TBT to last year’s January Council Meeting. ALI Council will meet next week to review drafts from six current proj… https://t.co/UEqBvNAdsG@AmLawInstJan 10
- The first issue of The ALI Reporter, our membership newsletter, was published in October 1978. Since then the publi… https://t.co/7Eou3Ycbtw@AmLawInstJan 8