Eric A. Posner Study Cited in NY Times
The New York Times piece “An Extraordinary Winning Streak for Religion at the Supreme Court” cites a study co-written by Eric A. Posner of the University of Chicago Law School, on cases involving religious rights before the Supreme Court.
Excerpted from the NYT article:
“The study, to be published in The Supreme Court Review, documented a 35-percentage-point increase in the rate of rulings in favor of religion in orally argued cases, culminating in an 81 percent success rate in the court led by Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr.”
Read the full article here.
- Samuel Bray @NDLaw has been appointed the John N. Matthews Professor of Law at Notre Dame Law School.… https://t.co/blKn8uqdMF@AmLawInstDec 2
- Jeffrey Bellin of @WMLawSchool has authored ‘Mass Incarceration Nation,’ a book discussing mass imprisonment and it… https://t.co/S9U5GkV81t@AmLawInstDec 1
- John C.P. Goldberg @Harvard_Law and Benjamin C. Zipursky @FordhamLawNYC are the recipients of the 2023 William L. P… https://t.co/IgGbm998dL@AmLawInstNov 30
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/w5DQNe416Bhttps://t.co/3TdMJ0alGG@AmLawInstNov 28
- Stephen Lee Saltonstall has authored ‘Renegade for Justice, Defending the Defenseless in an Outlaw World,’ a memoir… https://t.co/UaCqVH4s67@AmLawInstNov 23