Evelyn Brody Honored with 2018 Award from ARNOVA
Evelyn Brody of Chicago-Kent College of Law accepted the 2018 Distinguished Achievement in Leadership and Nonprofit and Voluntary Action Research Award from ARNOVA during the organization’s 47th annual conference.
ARNOVA, the Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action, is a leading interdisciplinary community of people dedicated to fostering through research and education, the creation, application and dissemination of knowledge on nonprofit organizations, philanthropy, civil society, and voluntary action.
“The honor I receive today from ARNOVA is the capstone of my academic career,” Professor Brody said in her acceptance speech. “To my many dear friends here—giants on whose shoulders I stand; peers; and emerging scholars in the study of nonprofits—I thank you for the opportunity to say ‘thank you.’ Thank you with all my heart.”
Read more here.
- Congratulations to Jane Aiken on being named the new dean of @WFULawSchoolhttps://t.co/pkgu9xFY1ihttps://t.co/fmTQ6le2N7@AmLawInstApr 25
- Matthew Fletcher on tribal governments in this episode of #ReasonablySpeaking w/ Wenona Singel #TBT Listen here:… https://t.co/0I9Q8dx1AR@AmLawInstApr 25
- In this video, Data Privacy Principles Reporters @paulmschwartz and @DanielSolove discuss the developing concerns a… https://t.co/ft5VZEAmBL@AmLawInstApr 25
- Ward Farnsworth of @UTexasLaw speaks on collective thought and the drafting of a Restatement in The ALI Reporter.… https://t.co/U9aGuYCCUs@AmLawInstApr 24
- The Role of the Board of Directors and Executive Management in Promoting an Organizational Culture of Compliance an… https://t.co/kyrgCcBm7L@AmLawInstApr 24