Evelyn Brody Honored with 2018 Award from ARNOVA
Evelyn Brody of Chicago-Kent College of Law accepted the 2018 Distinguished Achievement in Leadership and Nonprofit and Voluntary Action Research Award from ARNOVA during the organization’s 47th annual conference.
ARNOVA, the Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action, is a leading interdisciplinary community of people dedicated to fostering through research and education, the creation, application and dissemination of knowledge on nonprofit organizations, philanthropy, civil society, and voluntary action.
“The honor I receive today from ARNOVA is the capstone of my academic career,” Professor Brody said in her acceptance speech. “To my many dear friends here—giants on whose shoulders I stand; peers; and emerging scholars in the study of nonprofits—I thank you for the opportunity to say ‘thank you.’ Thank you with all my heart.”
Read more here.
- An article for Law360 entitled “Risk Assessment Tools Are Not A Failed ‘Minority Report’” discusses the use of risk… https://t.co/Uvl8loyfUL@AmLawInstAug 16
- In the episode "Creating a Strong Corporate Compliance Program" on #ReasonablySpeaking Ivan Fong @3M and Lori Marti… https://t.co/QSNb5DmRDV@AmLawInstAug 15
- Congratulations to ALI member Judy Martinez @SPSR_Law, who will serve as the 2019-2020 @ABAesq President. Read mo… https://t.co/3WCNXKGS0W@AmLawInstAug 15
- The 5th Cir. recently overturned the Northern District of Texas with strong language supporting ICWA. Read more abo… https://t.co/kbAc2CaFXb@AmLawInstAug 15
- Listen now to “Protecting Children in Criminal Procedures” on #ReasonablySpeaking featuring Marsha Levick… https://t.co/3YaaPICf1Y@AmLawInstAug 14