Evelyn Brody Honored with 2018 Award from ARNOVA
Evelyn Brody of Chicago-Kent College of Law accepted the 2018 Distinguished Achievement in Leadership and Nonprofit and Voluntary Action Research Award from ARNOVA during the organization’s 47th annual conference.
ARNOVA, the Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action, is a leading interdisciplinary community of people dedicated to fostering through research and education, the creation, application and dissemination of knowledge on nonprofit organizations, philanthropy, civil society, and voluntary action.
“The honor I receive today from ARNOVA is the capstone of my academic career,” Professor Brody said in her acceptance speech. “To my many dear friends here—giants on whose shoulders I stand; peers; and emerging scholars in the study of nonprofits—I thank you for the opportunity to say ‘thank you.’ Thank you with all my heart.”
Read more here.
- Ward Farnsworth of @UTexasLaw speaks on collective thought and the drafting of a Restatement in The ALI Reporter.… https://t.co/grMzqi1E3b@AmLawInstFeb 19
- Off from work today? Kick back and listen to an episode of #ReasonablySpeaking. ALI’s new podcast takes you through… https://t.co/Y1Kdr3mHoR@AmLawInstFeb 18
- Meeting next week, Principles for a Data Economy studies, identifies, and collates the existing and potential legal… https://t.co/yDlF7FMc1B@AmLawInstFeb 15
- Now streaming - Death penalty expert @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw talks about the revealing details of his data col… https://t.co/BdcVcVBqaL@AmLawInstFeb 14
- William Kidder @CRPatUCLA discusses the major challenges faced by U.S. colleges and universities in the prevention… https://t.co/yUyxjKvqK7@AmLawInstFeb 14