Family Court Awards Luncheon
The Dade County Bar Association will host its Family Court Awards Luncheon on November 9 in Miami.
Recipients include Burton Young of Young, Berman, Karpf & Gonzalez, Scott M. Bernstein of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida, and Judith L. Kreeger of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida. Mr. Young will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award for Family Law Practitioner. Judge Bernstein will receive the Lawson E. Thomas Award. Judge Kreeger will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award.
Learn more about The Family Court Awards Luncheon.
- Former ALI Director Herbert Wechsler argued the case New York Times v. Sullivan, establishing that damages for defa… https://t.co/Mc7wVym4xB@AmLawInstDec 3
- ALI member John C. Coffee Jr. @ColumbiaLaw has written “Corporate Crime and Punishment: The Crisis of Underenforcem… https://t.co/K6D44oyo7R@AmLawInstDec 3
- . @ColumbiaLaw recently profiled ALI member Debra Ann Livingston about her dual roles as professor and the first wom… https://t.co/oQoWClNEIh@AmLawInstDec 2
- Now Recording: Ethics Issues Implicated in International Arbitration, an @ALI_CLE program featuring ALI Reporters G… https://t.co/BeTRt1oGL5@AmLawInstDec 1
- Earlier this year ALI launched an in-depth timeline on its website to share the story of the Institute. Visit… https://t.co/CoIAxADIRU@AmLawInstDec 1