Family Court Awards Luncheon
The Dade County Bar Association will host its Family Court Awards Luncheon on November 9 in Miami.
Recipients include Burton Young of Young, Berman, Karpf & Gonzalez, Scott M. Bernstein of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida, and Judith L. Kreeger of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida. Mr. Young will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award for Family Law Practitioner. Judge Bernstein will receive the Lawson E. Thomas Award. Judge Kreeger will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award.
Learn more about The Family Court Awards Luncheon.
- Sara Bronin @UConnLaw explores how zoning codes define both the family and the “functional family” on The ALI Advis… https://t.co/bzM6Sj8pTr@AmLawInstJan 16
- Avi Gesser and Molly Clarke @DavisPolkReg share their thoughts on “What the Last Year of Cyber Enforcement Tells Us… https://t.co/MUEGqXY202@AmLawInstJan 13
- Today marks the first day of #SCOTUS oral arguments in 2020. Learn more about what it’s like to argue before the na… https://t.co/TxL8DgQ7JA@AmLawInstJan 13
- Paul Stephan @UVALaw shares his thoughts on “Foreign Relations and the City.” The essay was prepared for the Worksh… https://t.co/tLwhJa6xPJ@AmLawInstJan 10
- Margaret H. Marshall, Senior Fellow of the Yale Corporation and Senior Counsel at @ChoateLLP, will sit down in conv… https://t.co/jhNrw1278B@AmLawInstJan 9