Family Court Awards Luncheon
The Dade County Bar Association will host its Family Court Awards Luncheon on November 9 in Miami.
Recipients include Burton Young of Young, Berman, Karpf & Gonzalez, Scott M. Bernstein of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida, and Judith L. Kreeger of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida. Mr. Young will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award for Family Law Practitioner. Judge Bernstein will receive the Lawson E. Thomas Award. Judge Kreeger will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award.
Learn more about The Family Court Awards Luncheon.
- Richard Painter @UofMNLawSchool, Associate Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, provides insigh… https://t.co/yESKFtg9Ki@AmLawInstMar 20
- Daily Journal on M. Margaret McKeown https://t.co/zFuPjVNs31@AmLawInstMar 19
- Adolescents More Likely to Plead Guilty to Crimes They Did Not Commit - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/gWtANJt18r@AmLawInstMar 19
- Richard Briffault @ColumbiaLaw Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, addresses the principles th… https://t.co/PHPs08605A@AmLawInstMar 15
- Kenneth Frazier Featured in the New York Times https://t.co/84lCLg6zQo@AmLawInstMar 15