Family Court Awards Luncheon
The Dade County Bar Association will host its Family Court Awards Luncheon on November 9 in Miami.
Recipients include Burton Young of Young, Berman, Karpf & Gonzalez, Scott M. Bernstein of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida, and Judith L. Kreeger of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida. Mr. Young will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award for Family Law Practitioner. Judge Bernstein will receive the Lawson E. Thomas Award. Judge Kreeger will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award.
Learn more about The Family Court Awards Luncheon.
- The Supreme Court’s Last 30 Years of Federal Indian Law: Looking for Equilibrium or Supremacy? by Alexander Skibine… https://t.co/A9b1754Tuo@AmLawInstDec 12
- Dean Risa Goluboff Wins American Society for Legal History Book Award https://t.co/urk6ghsIyW@AmLawInstDec 5
- Participants discussing -What is a student's right of personal expression in public school? Buss @UChicagoLaw Scott… https://t.co/fqrFJxGZbA@AmLawInstDec 1
- Children Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado discusses de facto parent and third-party access to a child with project… https://t.co/tsQjYeJwBq@AmLawInstDec 1
- 2018 ABF Fellows Awards Honorees: Carrie Menkel-Meadow and Amelia Boss @UCILaw@DrexelKlinehttps://t.co/0U1wwtTP3Q@AmLawInstNov 30