Family Court Awards Luncheon
The Dade County Bar Association will host its Family Court Awards Luncheon on November 9 in Miami.
Recipients include Burton Young of Young, Berman, Karpf & Gonzalez, Scott M. Bernstein of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida, and Judith L. Kreeger of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida. Mr. Young will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award for Family Law Practitioner. Judge Bernstein will receive the Lawson E. Thomas Award. Judge Kreeger will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award.
Learn more about The Family Court Awards Luncheon.
- . @UWMadison recently released preliminary findings from the 2019 @AAUniversities Campus Climate Survey on Sexual As… https://t.co/mW4Fwq21S8@AmLawInstOct 23
- In Parkinson v. Bevis, 2019 WL 4266089 (Idaho Sept. 10, 2019), the Supreme Court of Idaho adopts Restatement of the… https://t.co/H0JfTtAxSw@AmLawInstOct 23
- . @ConstitutionCtr and @GWLawReview recently hosted a symposium where federal judges shared how their #SCOTUS clerks… https://t.co/63bAZTGh4w@AmLawInstOct 22
- Nicole A. Saharsky of @Mayer_Brown recently featured on an episode of Legal Speak ( @lawdotcom) where she shared her… https://t.co/dpT3J56E6y@AmLawInstOct 22
- Congratulations to our 50 newly elected members. We are thrilled to welcome this new group who will bring their exp… https://t.co/SroGmh3D00@AmLawInstOct 21