First Mondays Podcast: William Baude on Masterpiece Cakeshop ruling
William Baude of University of Chicago Law School participated in a lively discussion on First Mondays, a podcast about the Supreme Court.
In the episode, “Stale Cake”, Professor Baude shares his opinions on the highly controversial Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission case, along with the results in Hughes v. United States and Koons v. United States.
Listen to the full episode here.
- Reporters @barryfriedman1 and @brandonlgarrett continue to receive comment on Policing Principles - now from… https://t.co/jtZFzsh3Eb@AmLawInstMay 20
- Frank Sullivan @IUMcKinney provides comment on the justification for encounters Section of Policing principles.… https://t.co/F2O731oJoe@AmLawInstMay 20
- The first project on today’s agenda is Principles of the Law, Policing with Reporter Barry Friedman and Associate R… https://t.co/nYlEXtb8yd@AmLawInstMay 20
- Our Annual Meeting is underway. Check out this year's #AM96 agenda on our website https://t.co/0XmZ7mYxHhhttps://t.co/tJevncWZXz@AmLawInstMay 20
- Thank you to our panelists for today’s program on Ethics Dilemmas Confronted by Government Lawyers. If you couldn’t… https://t.co/LFy8E5ZG6B@AmLawInstMay 19