First Mondays Podcast: William Baude on Masterpiece Cakeshop ruling
William Baude of University of Chicago Law School participated in a lively discussion on First Mondays, a podcast about the Supreme Court.
In the episode, “Stale Cake”, Professor Baude shares his opinions on the highly controversial Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission case, along with the results in Hughes v. United States and Koons v. United States.
Listen to the full episode here.
- American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” on #ReasonablySpeaking passes the mic to Indian Law experts Matth… https://t.co/FrtcTtX4j1@AmLawInstMar 19
- Tomorrow’s new episode of #ReasonablySpeaking will address the nuanced and highly complex field of American Indian… https://t.co/w9iOSvt1I4@AmLawInstMar 18
- How do Principles of the Law differ from Restatements of the Law? Learn the answer to this and other common questio… https://t.co/8OF8H3eCkT@AmLawInstMar 18
- Now Available: Principles of the Law, Election Administration. @Nedfoleyhttps://t.co/CYjH8moQMchttps://t.co/5I4dqRPSJE@AmLawInstMar 16
- On this day in 1892, NY unveiled its automatic ballot booth (voting machine). Since then, much has changed in the w… https://t.co/8RjzPm4Mj0@AmLawInstMar 15