Frank Pasquale Joins Brooklyn Law
Brooklyn Law School has announced that Frank A. Pasquale of the University of Maryland, Francis King Carey School of Law will be joining the faculty this fall.
Professor Pasquale is a prolific and nationally regarded scholar, whose work focuses on how information is used across a number of areas, including health law, commerce, and tech. His wide-ranging expertise encompasses the study of the rapidity of technological advances and the unintended consequences of the interaction of privacy law, intellectual property, and antitrust laws, as well as the power of private sector intermediaries to influence healthcare and education finance policy.
Read more here.
- What responsibilities does an absentee-ballot-counting board have? Section 110 of ALI’s Election Administration Pri… https://t.co/VozsotsyE1@AmLawInstApr 1
- In this video Principles for a Data Economy Reporter Christianne C. Wendehorst and project Chairs Steven O. Weise… https://t.co/jTLFO9PEBN@AmLawInstApr 1
- In response to the growing legal needs as a result of COVID-19 @ABAesq has created a nationwide task force of volun… https://t.co/tZ42R6rNRB@AmLawInstApr 1
- Now Available – Restatement of the Law Third, Torts: Liability for Economic Harm, covers four principal areas of to… https://t.co/WniUKBI6co@AmLawInstMar 31
- Part I of ALI’s Principles of Election Administration provides principles for use by jurisdictions that wish to use… https://t.co/FRrmcogQjY@AmLawInstMar 31