Frank Pasquale Joins Brooklyn Law
Brooklyn Law School has announced that Frank A. Pasquale of the University of Maryland, Francis King Carey School of Law will be joining the faculty this fall.
Professor Pasquale is a prolific and nationally regarded scholar, whose work focuses on how information is used across a number of areas, including health law, commerce, and tech. His wide-ranging expertise encompasses the study of the rapidity of technological advances and the unintended consequences of the interaction of privacy law, intellectual property, and antitrust laws, as well as the power of private sector intermediaries to influence healthcare and education finance policy.
Read more here.
- Since 1942, ALI and the @uniformlaws have worked together to ensure that the UCC allows businesses to grow and the… https://t.co/5kE7XjxP5B@AmLawInstOct 26
- William H. Henning @TAMULawSchool has been appointed to Texas’ Work Group on Blockchain Matters to develop a plan f… https://t.co/pNmhHl2nmo@AmLawInstOct 26
- ALI member Chris Hoofnagle @Hoofnagle will be the next Faculty Director of @CLTC. https://t.co/OcJ02N92Iu… https://t.co/imtWJQyogw@AmLawInstOct 25
- Non-fungible tokens—or NFTs, as they are better known—have taken the world by storm. ALI members Juliet M. Moringie… https://t.co/6bCDQUfQ8N@AmLawInstOct 23
- . @UCLA_Law has established the ‘Program on Philanthropy and Nonprofits,’ with Reporter for Restatement of the Law,… https://t.co/UOGp01sbHL@AmLawInstOct 22