Frank Pasquale Joins Brooklyn Law
Brooklyn Law School has announced that Frank A. Pasquale of the University of Maryland, Francis King Carey School of Law will be joining the faculty this fall.
Professor Pasquale is a prolific and nationally regarded scholar, whose work focuses on how information is used across a number of areas, including health law, commerce, and tech. His wide-ranging expertise encompasses the study of the rapidity of technological advances and the unintended consequences of the interaction of privacy law, intellectual property, and antitrust laws, as well as the power of private sector intermediaries to influence healthcare and education finance policy.
Read more here.
- ALI member Linda S. Greene has been selected as dean of MSU College of Law. https://t.co/TvgztVrVrmhttps://t.co/CBoaKOY1ZR@AmLawInstJan 21
- Be sure to check out the return of @UVALaw's "Common Law" podcast on Jan. 26. This season will feature a number of… https://t.co/iN8VfPBluY@AmLawInstJan 21
- Our Council meeting begins today with continued work on ALI–ELI Principles for a Data Economy - Data Rights and Tra… https://t.co/COL3RJ5RNe@AmLawInstJan 21
- Don't miss this important conversation with ALI member @rickhasen, today @ 5pm ET. https://t.co/TNvW79KnS0@AmLawInstJan 19
- ALI member @DanielSolove of @gwlaw has written “The Eyemonger,” a newly illustrated children’s book that discusses… https://t.co/vX0iK1MoYK@AmLawInstJan 15