Frank Sullivan Jr. Interviewed in ABA Judges Journal
Frank Sullivan Jr. of Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law was interviewed in the February 2020 issue of The Judge’s Journal, a quarterly publication for members of the ABA’s Judicial Division.
The interview touches on Judge Sullivan’s almost 19 years as a justice on Indiana’s Supreme Court and his transition from the bench to teaching business and corporate finance law at Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law.
Judge Sullivan also speaks on his work with the ABA’s Judicial Clerkship Program and his role as Adviser for Principles of Law, Policing.
Read the full piece here.
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles of the Law, Government Ethics, marking the completion of this project. T… https://t.co/8jlZCothJQ@AmLawInstMay 24
- The last project session of this year’s Annual Meeting is Principles of the Law, Government Ethics w/ Reporters Ric… https://t.co/UwM3bcXrB3@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI President Emeritus Roberta Cooper Ramo shares her concern of the removal of compassion in legal representation… https://t.co/wpKxLGpTv8@AmLawInstMay 24