Frank Sullivan Jr. Interviewed in ABA Judges Journal
Frank Sullivan Jr. of Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law was interviewed in the February 2020 issue of The Judge’s Journal, a quarterly publication for members of the ABA’s Judicial Division.
The interview touches on Judge Sullivan’s almost 19 years as a justice on Indiana’s Supreme Court and his transition from the bench to teaching business and corporate finance law at Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law.
Judge Sullivan also speaks on his work with the ABA’s Judicial Clerkship Program and his role as Adviser for Principles of Law, Policing.
Read the full piece here.
- In an effort to provide election administration officials with information regarding the implementation of proper p… https://t.co/ZHPVw1TvTv@AmLawInstMar 30
- ALI member Melinda Davis Lux joins @ucbi as its executive vice president, general counsel, and corporate secretary.… https://t.co/lGymw03pni@AmLawInstMar 30
- The Spring edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/qoMRcPTbC4https://t.co/mloYyejK92@AmLawInstMar 27
- On the 'Judgment Calls' podcast listen to @BolchJudicial Institute Director and ALI President David F. Levi in conv… https://t.co/Blx8I1h9fi@AmLawInstMar 27
- Stephen Huefner @OSU_law discusses ensuring fair representation for all voters and voting methods in ALI’s Principl… https://t.co/z0g0HwvRL2@AmLawInstMar 26