Frank Sullivan Jr. Interviewed in ABA Judges Journal
Frank Sullivan Jr. of Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law was interviewed in the February 2020 issue of The Judge’s Journal, a quarterly publication for members of the ABA’s Judicial Division.
The interview touches on Judge Sullivan’s almost 19 years as a justice on Indiana’s Supreme Court and his transition from the bench to teaching business and corporate finance law at Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law.
Judge Sullivan also speaks on his work with the ABA’s Judicial Clerkship Program and his role as Adviser for Principles of Law, Policing.
Read the full piece here.
- The abstract for 'Improving (and Avoiding) Interstate Interpretive Encounters' is available on The ALI Adviser:… https://t.co/sHIq24JfoF@AmLawInstSep 29
- . @daniellecitron has authored ‘The Fight for Privacy, Protecting Dignity, Identity and Love in our Digital Age,’ di… https://t.co/5V0wlofT0P@AmLawInstSep 29
- Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is the recipient of the 2022 Edward… https://t.co/YyUx80mxZY@AmLawInstSep 28
- . @DebroahNArcher is the next director of @nyulaw’s Clinical and Advocacy Programs, effective January 2023.… https://t.co/2TQaEXlszu@AmLawInstSep 26
- Following her retirement from the @uscourts, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, Margaret B Sey… https://t.co/FfZHzQAeyN@AmLawInstSep 22