Gilbert Honored for Distinguished Career
ALI Life member Leonard H. Gilbert of Holland & Knight was honored on May 26 at the Hillsborough County Bar Association (HCBA) Trial & Litigation Section's annual awards luncheon.
Mr. Gilbert, who is a partner at Holland & Knight's Tampa office, received the Herbert G. Goldburg Award, the highest award given by the HCBA Trial & Litigation Section. The award recognizes trial lawyers who, during the course of a distinguished career, have exhibited fairness, integrity, courtesy, zeal, forensic skill, legal acumen, good sense, and respect for fellow lawyers.
- Linda Sheryl Greene is @UMichLaw’s new dean and MSU Foundation Professor of Law. https://t.co/uNExhBZVfmhttps://t.co/Sak9BzqSxD@AmLawInstJun 11
- This week marked the close of #ALI2021 Annual Meeting. #TBT to “Completing an ALI Project: Lessons from Reporters”… https://t.co/cG6Da7LQqH@AmLawInstJun 10
- The final project of this year’s #ALI2021 virtual Annual Meeting is Restatement of the Law, Copyright. Judge Pierre… https://t.co/uZ9xd7u2UK@AmLawInstJun 8
- Today is the first time Property has been presented to membership at an Annual Meeting, which includes a discussion… https://t.co/Oo3wNlMRGw@AmLawInstJun 8
- Today’s #ALI2021 session on Property includes a discussion on property torts. Henry Smith and John Goldberg discuss… https://t.co/Z0gTSTkx7H@AmLawInstJun 8