Gilbert Honored for Distinguished Career
ALI Life member Leonard H. Gilbert of Holland & Knight was honored on May 26 at the Hillsborough County Bar Association (HCBA) Trial & Litigation Section's annual awards luncheon.
Mr. Gilbert, who is a partner at Holland & Knight's Tampa office, received the Herbert G. Goldburg Award, the highest award given by the HCBA Trial & Litigation Section. The award recognizes trial lawyers who, during the course of a distinguished career, have exhibited fairness, integrity, courtesy, zeal, forensic skill, legal acumen, good sense, and respect for fellow lawyers.
- . @UWMadison recently released preliminary findings from the 2019 @AAUniversities Campus Climate Survey on Sexual As… https://t.co/mW4Fwq21S8@AmLawInstOct 23
- In Parkinson v. Bevis, 2019 WL 4266089 (Idaho Sept. 10, 2019), the Supreme Court of Idaho adopts Restatement of the… https://t.co/H0JfTtAxSw@AmLawInstOct 23
- . @ConstitutionCtr and @GWLawReview recently hosted a symposium where federal judges shared how their #SCOTUS clerks… https://t.co/63bAZTGh4w@AmLawInstOct 22
- Nicole A. Saharsky of @Mayer_Brown recently featured on an episode of Legal Speak ( @lawdotcom) where she shared her… https://t.co/dpT3J56E6y@AmLawInstOct 22
- Congratulations to our 50 newly elected members. We are thrilled to welcome this new group who will bring their exp… https://t.co/SroGmh3D00@AmLawInstOct 21