Gilbert Honored for Distinguished Career
ALI Life member Leonard H. Gilbert of Holland & Knight was honored on May 26 at the Hillsborough County Bar Association (HCBA) Trial & Litigation Section's annual awards luncheon.
Mr. Gilbert, who is a partner at Holland & Knight's Tampa office, received the Herbert G. Goldburg Award, the highest award given by the HCBA Trial & Litigation Section. The award recognizes trial lawyers who, during the course of a distinguished career, have exhibited fairness, integrity, courtesy, zeal, forensic skill, legal acumen, good sense, and respect for fellow lawyers.
- #SCOTUS cites Restatement Second of Judgments in Pereida v. Wilkins, holding that “certain nonpermanent aliens seek… https://t.co/WQMK0pDtej@AmLawInstMar 5
- Written in collaboration with the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, ALI member @profamandatyler of @BerkeleyLaw has… https://t.co/0ESXqn5Llx@AmLawInstMar 4
- Learn more about our joint project with @ELI_Secretariat, Principles for a Data Economy, on the newly launched webs… https://t.co/qiRCkj6iCL@AmLawInstMar 4
- This Friday, March 5, the @bwln_nyu is hosting its 2021 symposium on Politics, Power, and Women’s Leadership. The e… https://t.co/ZiocMnsyC8@AmLawInstMar 4
- ALI member @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw has written “Autopsy of a Crime Lab: Exposing the Flaws in Forensics.” The… https://t.co/VD0Lq4LNUi@AmLawInstMar 3