Gilbert Honored for Distinguished Career
ALI Life member Leonard H. Gilbert of Holland & Knight was honored on May 26 at the Hillsborough County Bar Association (HCBA) Trial & Litigation Section's annual awards luncheon.
Mr. Gilbert, who is a partner at Holland & Knight's Tampa office, received the Herbert G. Goldburg Award, the highest award given by the HCBA Trial & Litigation Section. The award recognizes trial lawyers who, during the course of a distinguished career, have exhibited fairness, integrity, courtesy, zeal, forensic skill, legal acumen, good sense, and respect for fellow lawyers.
- Make sure to check out what’s happened so far on Season 2 of #ReasonablySpeaking, including special episodes of “Co… https://t.co/8P7XrLkt4G@AmLawInstJul 3
- #TBT to Episode 1 of "Coping with COVID," a series produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw. "How Courts Are… https://t.co/yRxyRs3uIj@AmLawInstJul 2
- ALI Council member Troy McKenzie of @nyulaw was recently honored with a Distinguished Teaching Award. Learn more:… https://t.co/dIH5sntHyp@AmLawInstJul 2
- Now Streaming on #ReasonablySpeaking: “The Plague of Excessive Force - Working Together to Find a Cure” featuring… https://t.co/FGmDlbwvPi@AmLawInstJul 1
- Read remarks from ALI members @ProfMMurray, @barryfriedman1, @eji_org Executive Director Bryan Stevenson,… https://t.co/WjYkz4CR9O@AmLawInstJul 1