Harvey Brown Joins Lanier Law
Harvey Brown of the First Court of Appeals, District of Texas has joined The Lanier Law Firm.
Judge Brown served on the First Court of Appeals bench from 2010-2018. During his tenure, he was named Appellate Judge of the Year by the Association of Civil Trial and Appellate Specialists and Mentor of the Year by the Houston Young Lawyers Association and the Texas Young Lawyers Association. He authored more than 1,000 opinions on the court. Judge Brown has also served as a member of the Multidistrict Litigation panel for Texas since 2014. Before his judicial service he was in private practice for more than 20 years, handling both trials and appeals.
"Judge Brown will offer a wealth of expertise and insights for our clients in litigation, and we will rely on his vast experience in appellate matters," said Mark Lanier. "He obviously had a number of opportunities and firms where he could resume his practice, and we're very gratified he chose us."
Read more here.
- Congratulations to Jane Aiken on being named the new dean of @WFULawSchoolhttps://t.co/pkgu9xFY1ihttps://t.co/fmTQ6le2N7@AmLawInstApr 25
- Matthew Fletcher on tribal governments in this episode of #ReasonablySpeaking w/ Wenona Singel #TBT Listen here:… https://t.co/0I9Q8dx1AR@AmLawInstApr 25
- In this video, Data Privacy Principles Reporters @paulmschwartz and @DanielSolove discuss the developing concerns a… https://t.co/ft5VZEAmBL@AmLawInstApr 25
- Ward Farnsworth of @UTexasLaw speaks on collective thought and the drafting of a Restatement in The ALI Reporter.… https://t.co/U9aGuYCCUs@AmLawInstApr 24
- The Role of the Board of Directors and Executive Management in Promoting an Organizational Culture of Compliance an… https://t.co/kyrgCcBm7L@AmLawInstApr 24