Harvey Brown Joins Lanier Law
Harvey Brown of the First Court of Appeals, District of Texas has joined The Lanier Law Firm.
Judge Brown served on the First Court of Appeals bench from 2010-2018. During his tenure, he was named Appellate Judge of the Year by the Association of Civil Trial and Appellate Specialists and Mentor of the Year by the Houston Young Lawyers Association and the Texas Young Lawyers Association. He authored more than 1,000 opinions on the court. Judge Brown has also served as a member of the Multidistrict Litigation panel for Texas since 2014. Before his judicial service he was in private practice for more than 20 years, handling both trials and appeals.
"Judge Brown will offer a wealth of expertise and insights for our clients in litigation, and we will rely on his vast experience in appellate matters," said Mark Lanier. "He obviously had a number of opportunities and firms where he could resume his practice, and we're very gratified he chose us."
Read more here.
- At this year’s #ALI96 Annual Meeting, ALI membership voted to approve Principles of Data Privacy, marking the compl… https://t.co/k9I2nA5tN3@AmLawInstJun 14
- Compliance experts @ivankfong of @3M and Lori Martin of @WilmerHale discuss the greatest challenges in creating a s… https://t.co/jdN1eKgXE9@AmLawInstJun 14
- Judith McMullen of @mulaw discusses difficult situation faced by people whose criminal records were attained while… https://t.co/aM82U7Iz3A@AmLawInstJun 13
- In this episode of #ReasonablySpeaking experts Matthew Fletcher and Wenona Singel discuss the nuanced and highly co… https://t.co/IxQDj95eMh@AmLawInstJun 13
- Edward Foley @OSU_Law and Michael McConnell @StanfordLaw discuss what will happen if the 2020 election is disputed.… https://t.co/PTOi0eAfXl@AmLawInstJun 12