HLS Library Book Talk with Catharine MacKinnon
On Sept. 18, the Harvard Law School Library hosted an event celebrating the recent publication of Butterfly Politics by Catharine A. MacKinnon of University of Michigan Law School. Professor MacKinnon discussed the book, her legal scholarship on sexual harassment, and her history of activism in the name of women’s rights.
In Butterfly Politics, Professor MacKinnon argues that seemingly minor interventions in the legal realm can have a “butterfly effect” that generates major social and cultural transformations.
Read more and watch a video from the event here.
- Ward Farnsworth of @UTexasLaw speaks on collective thought and the drafting of a Restatement in The ALI Reporter.… https://t.co/grMzqi1E3b@AmLawInstFeb 19
- Off from work today? Kick back and listen to an episode of #ReasonablySpeaking. ALI’s new podcast takes you through… https://t.co/Y1Kdr3mHoR@AmLawInstFeb 18
- Meeting next week, Principles for a Data Economy studies, identifies, and collates the existing and potential legal… https://t.co/yDlF7FMc1B@AmLawInstFeb 15
- Now streaming - Death penalty expert @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw talks about the revealing details of his data col… https://t.co/BdcVcVBqaL@AmLawInstFeb 14
- William Kidder @CRPatUCLA discusses the major challenges faced by U.S. colleges and universities in the prevention… https://t.co/yUyxjKvqK7@AmLawInstFeb 14