HLS Library Book Talk with Catharine MacKinnon
On Sept. 18, the Harvard Law School Library hosted an event celebrating the recent publication of Butterfly Politics by Catharine A. MacKinnon of University of Michigan Law School. Professor MacKinnon discussed the book, her legal scholarship on sexual harassment, and her history of activism in the name of women’s rights.
In Butterfly Politics, Professor MacKinnon argues that seemingly minor interventions in the legal realm can have a “butterfly effect” that generates major social and cultural transformations.
Read more and watch a video from the event here.
- The abstract for 'Un-Erasing American Indians and the Indian Child Welfare Act from Family Law' is available on The… https://t.co/hJAcuS4TTp@AmLawInstFeb 8
- Christopher Slobogin @VanderbiltLaw was recently interviewed on @lawfarepodcast to discuss his recently published b… https://t.co/ZrVpOLnSBe@AmLawInstFeb 3
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26