HLS Library Book Talk with Catharine MacKinnon
On Sept. 18, the Harvard Law School Library hosted an event celebrating the recent publication of Butterfly Politics by Catharine A. MacKinnon of University of Michigan Law School. Professor MacKinnon discussed the book, her legal scholarship on sexual harassment, and her history of activism in the name of women’s rights.
In Butterfly Politics, Professor MacKinnon argues that seemingly minor interventions in the legal realm can have a “butterfly effect” that generates major social and cultural transformations.
Read more and watch a video from the event here.
- In light of the recent disruptions to in-person elections due to COVID-19, & the potential for a larger-than-averag… https://t.co/xcVzlQkZHG@AmLawInstMay 29
- #ICYMI – In this video, Reporters Kermit Roosevelt III @pennlaw, Laura Little @TempleLaw, and Christopher Whytock… https://t.co/LUjp7sDs36@AmLawInstMay 29
- #TBT to Season One of #ReasonablySpeaking with our two-part episode on "Race and Policing" featuring… https://t.co/Lessf5Wmi4@AmLawInstMay 28
- #ICYMI – “Medical Malpractice in the Restatement Third of Torts.” This episode of #ReasonablySpeaking explores medi… https://t.co/gnwp2f22g1@AmLawInstMay 27
- In this video, project Reporters Matthew Fletcher @MSULaw ( @ILPCTurtleTalk) and Kaighn Smith Jr. @DrummondWoodsum p… https://t.co/8yvxwpu24O@AmLawInstMay 22