How Can Academia Support Activists?
On Dec. 10, Abundant Housing MA hosted a webinar on “How Can Academia Support Activists?”
Participants included ALI members and Associate Reporters for Restatement of the Law Fourth, Property Maureen E. Brady of Harvard Law School and Sara C. Bronin of UConn Law, along with John Infranca of Suffolk University Law School. The event featured discussion on how the professors are working to support housing and land use activism in Massachusetts and Connecticut, and what role academia plays in successful advocacy campaigns.
- Mildred Robinson @UVALaw receives the Armstead Robinson Faculty Award for her contributions to diversity, equity an… https://t.co/GYiDJJOrik@AmLawInstJun 24
- Pamela S. Karlan @StanfordLaw and @EllenRosenblum are recipients of this year’s Margaret Brent Award for their achi… https://t.co/EKei2hiPsV@AmLawInstJun 23
- . @stone_geoffrey is a co-editor on the recently published book National Security, Leaks & Freedom of the Press, exa… https://t.co/Bi49kBzdII@AmLawInstJun 22
- . @SEC_News announced the appointments of Renee M. Jones @BCLAW as Director of the Division of Corporation Finance a… https://t.co/pGW5ao5SV8@AmLawInstJun 21
- Judge Jack Weinstein, 99, an ALI member for 50 years, died yesterday at his home in Great Neck, NY.… https://t.co/Xrk4QPVfKj@AmLawInstJun 16