How the EPA Can Help States with Smog Problems
In their Washington Post op-ed piece, Richard L. Revesz of NYU School of Law and Jack Lienke discuss states’ inability to meet federal air-quality standards due to interstate pollution and how the EPA can step in.
Read the full Washington Post article.
- Norman Powell Elected to Second Term on Permanent Editorial Board https://t.co/ZvvXhqEpru@AmLawInstJul 14
- Mayer Brown Partners Advise Lawmakers on Russia Investigation https://t.co/NGJEESeaIj@AmLawInstJul 13
- The American Law Institute Postpones Final Vote On The Liability Insurance Restatement... - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/HFo52lMeiq@AmLawInstJul 11
- The Master's Tools: Tribal Sovereignty and Tribal Self-Governance Contracting/Compacting - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/hGbSw98bJP@AmLawInstJul 10
- Bad Medicine: Parents, the State, and the Charge of 'Medical Child Abuse' - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/qqi5EaH5Th@AmLawInstJul 7