How the EPA Can Help States with Smog Problems
In their Washington Post op-ed piece, Richard L. Revesz of NYU School of Law and Jack Lienke discuss states’ inability to meet federal air-quality standards due to interstate pollution and how the EPA can step in.
Read the full Washington Post article.
- Margaret Marshall @ChoateLLP speaks with the project reporters about the importance of age determination throughout… https://t.co/5c0haN46tq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Project Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado responds to comments on parental authority and responsibility for medical… https://t.co/KTa8g2S5gl@AmLawInstMay 23
- Neil Cohen @brooklynlaw comments on parents' duty to provide reasonable economic support from a legal perspective,… https://t.co/MELuxbrAyq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Our final #ALI95 project is the Restatement of Children and the Law. On the dais, @ColumbiaLaw Scott,… https://t.co/chaXFBWa3u@AmLawInstMay 23
- We are proud to welcome Bryan Stevenson @eji_org. Advises that lawyers must be close to the problems to do effectiv… https://t.co/RKnpXlFXeE@AmLawInstMay 23