Yale Law School Professor Oona A. Hathaway has co-authored The Internationalists: How a Radical Plan to Outlaw War Remade the World with Scott J. Shapiro.
The book tells the story of the Peace Pact in 1928 Paris to outlaw war. The Internationalists argues that despite the emergence of World War II a decade later, the Peace Pact ushered in a march toward peace that is still lasting this day.
Learn more about The Internationalists: How a Radical Plan to Outlaw War Remade the World.
- Mildred Robinson @UVALaw receives the Armstead Robinson Faculty Award for her contributions to diversity, equity an… https://t.co/GYiDJJOrik@AmLawInstJun 24
- Pamela S. Karlan @StanfordLaw and @EllenRosenblum are recipients of this year’s Margaret Brent Award for their achi… https://t.co/EKei2hiPsV@AmLawInstJun 23
- . @stone_geoffrey is a co-editor on the recently published book National Security, Leaks & Freedom of the Press, exa… https://t.co/Bi49kBzdII@AmLawInstJun 22
- . @SEC_News announced the appointments of Renee M. Jones @BCLAW as Director of the Division of Corporation Finance a… https://t.co/pGW5ao5SV8@AmLawInstJun 21
- Judge Jack Weinstein, 99, an ALI member for 50 years, died yesterday at his home in Great Neck, NY.… https://t.co/Xrk4QPVfKj@AmLawInstJun 16