An Interview with Kenneth Frazier
The Barbara Paul Robinson Series, hosted by the New York City Bar Association, features leaders in the law sharing their life stories to inspire others in the profession. On March 20, Kenneth C. Frazier of Merck & Co. participated in an interview for the series. Mr. Frazier is the Chairman and CEO of Merck. He was interviewed by Conrad K. Harper, Retired Partner of Simpson Thacher & Bartlett and former President of the NYC Bar Association.
Watch a video of the interview here.
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles of the Law, Government Ethics, marking the completion of this project. T… https://t.co/8jlZCothJQ@AmLawInstMay 24
- The last project session of this year’s Annual Meeting is Principles of the Law, Government Ethics w/ Reporters Ric… https://t.co/UwM3bcXrB3@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI President Emeritus Roberta Cooper Ramo shares her concern of the removal of compassion in legal representation… https://t.co/wpKxLGpTv8@AmLawInstMay 24