An Interview with Kenneth Frazier
The Barbara Paul Robinson Series, hosted by the New York City Bar Association, features leaders in the law sharing their life stories to inspire others in the profession. On March 20, Kenneth C. Frazier of Merck & Co. participated in an interview for the series. Mr. Frazier is the Chairman and CEO of Merck. He was interviewed by Conrad K. Harper, Retired Partner of Simpson Thacher & Bartlett and former President of the NYC Bar Association.
Watch a video of the interview here.
- Congratulations to ALI members Rachel Barkow, Merrick Garland, Sherrilyn Ifill, Goodwin Liu, Tracey Meares and Nath… https://t.co/WRC7BOeiS6@AmLawInstApr 19
- Congratulations to ALI member J. Brett Busby on his appointment to the Supreme Court of Texas. Read more on… https://t.co/rpvtQDpVKZ@AmLawInstApr 19
- The Law of American Indians: Indian Country Criminal Jurisdiction. Read more on The ALI Adviser. https://t.co/DgMA9YmRTk@AmLawInstApr 19
- Congratulations to ALI members Rachel Barkow, Merrick Garland, Goodwin Liu, Tracey Meares and Nathaniel Persily on… https://t.co/WYV0EQsyKF@AmLawInstApr 19
- This week’s podcast episode of #ReasonablySpeaking deals with consumer contracts, enforceability of terms, and the… https://t.co/otx9wu5nAL@AmLawInstApr 19