An Interview with Kenneth Frazier
The Barbara Paul Robinson Series, hosted by the New York City Bar Association, features leaders in the law sharing their life stories to inspire others in the profession. On March 20, Kenneth C. Frazier of Merck & Co. participated in an interview for the series. Mr. Frazier is the Chairman and CEO of Merck. He was interviewed by Conrad K. Harper, Retired Partner of Simpson Thacher & Bartlett and former President of the NYC Bar Association.
Watch a video of the interview here.
- . @uarizonalaw has created the Robert H. Mundheim Professorship of Law and Business, an endowed professorship to hon… https://t.co/ngP2XZI1B0@AmLawInstAug 10
- Palmer Gene Vance II @skofirm is chair of @ABAhod, the policymaking body of the American Bar Association. He will s… https://t.co/gZGBnyfULs@AmLawInstAug 9
- Paul B. Stephan @pbstephan3 was interviewed for an article in @rollcall where he discussed the constitutionality ar… https://t.co/AEFwGGKWrP@AmLawInstAug 5
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/PQEAMEUjh2https://t.co/zfL5cTA2s5@AmLawInstAug 5
- . @UCLA_Law has launched the ‘Safeguarding Democracy Project’ with @rickhasen as director. Learn more about the proj… https://t.co/2Lw94lzkge@AmLawInstAug 4