An Interview with Kenneth Frazier
The Barbara Paul Robinson Series, hosted by the New York City Bar Association, features leaders in the law sharing their life stories to inspire others in the profession. On March 20, Kenneth C. Frazier of Merck & Co. participated in an interview for the series. Mr. Frazier is the Chairman and CEO of Merck. He was interviewed by Conrad K. Harper, Retired Partner of Simpson Thacher & Bartlett and former President of the NYC Bar Association.
Watch a video of the interview here.
- ALI Council's Jan. meeting finishes today. In order for any portion of a project draft to be fully approved and the… https://t.co/D18iI9TSd1@AmLawInstJan 21
- In one week, ALI member Kristin Nicole Henning @GeorgetownLaw will discuss her book 'The Rage of Innocence: How Ame… https://t.co/ZdW9Inv0Sa@AmLawInstJan 21
- Patricia Lee Refo @SWLawNews was awarded the Medal of Honor from @worldjurist for her work promoting the rule of la… https://t.co/GIReq0oFJH@AmLawInstJan 21
- Today's ALI Council meeting includes project discussions on Model Penal Code: Sexual Assault, Policing, Property,… https://t.co/usrEXqSOHJ@AmLawInstJan 20
- M. Elizabeth Magill has been nominated as the ninth president of @penn. A full vote on Magill’s nomination will tak… https://t.co/ZFtjJhNPAp@AmLawInstJan 20