An Interview with Kenneth Frazier
The Barbara Paul Robinson Series, hosted by the New York City Bar Association, features leaders in the law sharing their life stories to inspire others in the profession. On March 20, Kenneth C. Frazier of Merck & Co. participated in an interview for the series. Mr. Frazier is the Chairman and CEO of Merck. He was interviewed by Conrad K. Harper, Retired Partner of Simpson Thacher & Bartlett and former President of the NYC Bar Association.
Watch a video of the interview here.
- Tune in tonight @ 7pm EST for this important conversation featuring ALI members @Nedfoley and @RosenJeffrey in conv… https://t.co/pzi2fQxTPE@AmLawInstOct 19
- Congratulations to our newly elected members. We are thrilled to welcome this new group who will bring their expert… https://t.co/vRdKmLQ7v8@AmLawInstOct 19
- Prof. @ayagruber of @ColoLaw takes an in-depth look at “ #MeToo and Mass Incarceration,” on The ALI Adviser. https://t.co/wJ4xJxnca2@AmLawInstOct 16
- #ICYMI "Election 2020: When Are Results Official and What Happens if Results Are Disputed" on #ReasonablySpeaking.… https://t.co/eUOz2V6eBu@AmLawInstOct 14
- Tune in tomorrow hear ALI member @JeannieSGersen of @Harvard_Law deliver the 2020-21 Una’s Lecture. https://t.co/PKnQVUYyRW@AmLawInstOct 13