Irene Calboli Awarded Fulbright-Hanken Distinguished Chair in Business and Economics
Irene Calboli of Texas A&M University School of Law has been awarded a Fulbright-Hanken Distinguished Chair in Business and Economics for 2021-22 to lecture and research in Helsinki, Finland.
“I am absolutely thrilled by this opportunity and grateful for the support and confidence of the Fulbright Program, the Fulbright Finland Foundation, and the Hanken School of Economics,” said Calboli when asked about the award. “This year marks the 75th anniversary of the Fulbright Program, which makes this award even more special. The Fulbright Program promotes collaboration between U.S. scholars and scholars of other countries to foster international understanding through academic exchanges. The importance of this mission cannot be overstated. I very much look forward to collaborating with colleagues in Finland and across Europe next year, and continuing this collaboration for years to come.”
The Fulbright-Hanken Distinguished Chair in Business and Economics Award provides U.S. scholars with the opportunity to lecture and conduct research at Hanken School of Economics. Jointly funded by Hanken and the Fulbright Finland Foundation, the Chair conducts research in the area of specialization and contributes to Hanken's knowledge dissemination to academia and the corporate world and/or teaches in Hanken's degree programs and Executive Education.
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26