James F. Williams Named Office Managing Partner
James F. Williams of Perkins Coie has been named Office Managing Partner of the firm’s Seattle office.
The unanimous selection was based on Mr. William’s respect throughout the Seattle office and his strong presence for the firm in the Seattle community. “James is well-positioned to guide the office’s continued growth and support the firm’s overall strategy and plans for the future,” said Perkins Coie’s Firmwide Managing Partner John Devaney.”
Mr. Williams joined Perkins and Coie in 1993 and became a partner in 2000. He has served on the firm’s Management and Executive committees, has chaired the Partner Compensation Committee and is a member of the Partner Compensation Resource Committee.
Read the Perkins Coie press release.
- John Lovett of @LOYNOLAW discusses “The International Reach of the Restatement (Third) Property: Servitudes” on The… https://t.co/dVz2nheNKs@AmLawInstDec 12
- ALI member Nancy Kim @CWSL_News will be presenting a talk on “Social and Business Problems Created by Ubiquitous Wr… https://t.co/ogsjKTEo5M@AmLawInstDec 6
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5