James F. Williams Named Office Managing Partner
James F. Williams of Perkins Coie has been named Office Managing Partner of the firm’s Seattle office.
The unanimous selection was based on Mr. William’s respect throughout the Seattle office and his strong presence for the firm in the Seattle community. “James is well-positioned to guide the office’s continued growth and support the firm’s overall strategy and plans for the future,” said Perkins Coie’s Firmwide Managing Partner John Devaney.”
Mr. Williams joined Perkins and Coie in 1993 and became a partner in 2000. He has served on the firm’s Management and Executive committees, has chaired the Partner Compensation Committee and is a member of the Partner Compensation Resource Committee.
Read the Perkins Coie press release.
- #TBT to last spring's Policing Principles project meeting with Reporter Barry Friedman, and project participants Sh… https://t.co/9yokqfxjEL@AmLawInstAug 22
- Listen now to “American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” on #ReasonablySpeaking. In this episode Indian Law… https://t.co/E7PbjjsNqO@AmLawInstAug 21
- On August 19, California Governor Gavin Newsom signed AB 392 into law, enacting one of the strongest use-of-force l… https://t.co/d1q259bKDO@AmLawInstAug 21
- ALI member and former Solicitor General Michael Dreeben responds to a series of @SCOTUSblog tributes honoring his d… https://t.co/zFTpPGoiyC@AmLawInstAug 20
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz addresses the role of Restatements in the Summer Edition of The ALI Reporter. Read… https://t.co/SEjnFVbx7X@AmLawInstAug 20