James Forman Jr. Wins Pulitzer Prize
James Forman Jr. of Yale Law School has won the 2018 Pulitzer Prize in General Nonfiction for his book Locking Up Our Own: Crime and Punishment in Black America. The book explores the relationship between race, class, and the American criminal justice system. It was also named one of the “10 Best of 2017” by TheNew York Times.
Read the full Pulitzer announcement.
- Intentional Torts Restatement session at today’s Council meeting included discussion on Privileges and Consent. … https://t.co/7LAgHLowxy@AmLawInstOct 19
- Watch a short video and learn more about the Children and The Law Restatement project on The ALI Adviser.… https://t.co/hPYmdpWwWv@AmLawInstOct 19
- Day 2 of our Council meeting begins with Children and the Law Restatement, including discussions on parental author… https://t.co/JumoEGNlRR@AmLawInstOct 19
- Congratulations to all our newly elected members! View the full list on https://t.co/H2Yifa92ph:… https://t.co/QWRnIugucB@AmLawInstOct 18
- Read about technology, corporate compliance, and The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act on The ALI Adviser. @AILawBlog… https://t.co/YOxNfrT02L@AmLawInstOct 18