James McKenna Published in Maine Bar Journal
James A. McKenna, formerly of the Consumer Protection Division of the State of Maine Office of the Attorney General, had an article published in the Summer 2019 Issue of the Maine Bar Journal.
The article, “Mr. Joad and the Repossessed Car,” deals with the federal laws and statutory protections possessed by used car buyers in Maine and how they can be used in defending a finance company’s repossession and debt collection action.
Access the full issue and read the article here.
- Available now, “The Restatement and Beyond: The Past, Present, and Future of U.S. Foreign Relations Law.” Edited by… https://t.co/hrjii8dsYT@AmLawInstSep 24
- Now available on The ALI Adviser, @JayFeinman of @RutgersLaw provides "A User’s Guide to the Restatement of the Law… https://t.co/loNjEew8A5@AmLawInstSep 22
- ALI member Paul B. Stephan of @UVALaw has been appointed special counsel to the general counsel of the U.S. Departm… https://t.co/I9X8A3VCyF@AmLawInstSep 22
- ALI member Christiane Wendehorst of the @univienna and president of @ELI_Secretariat has joined the new Global Part… https://t.co/paAGVr7YpM@AmLawInstSep 21
- We mourn the loss of U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, legal icon and trailblazing advocate… https://t.co/QKm7AnoeKo@AmLawInstSep 19