James McKenna Published in Maine Bar Journal
James A. McKenna, formerly of the Consumer Protection Division of the State of Maine Office of the Attorney General, had an article published in the Summer 2019 Issue of the Maine Bar Journal.
The article, “Mr. Joad and the Repossessed Car,” deals with the federal laws and statutory protections possessed by used car buyers in Maine and how they can be used in defending a finance company’s repossession and debt collection action.
Access the full issue and read the article here.
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5
- ALI member Randy Maniloff of @WhiteandWil recently authored a @WSJ piece in which he discussed several notable NFL… https://t.co/jKodsoZjqv@AmLawInstDec 4
- Watch ALI member Curtis Bradley discuss his latest book, "The Oxford Handbook of Comparative Foreign Relations Law"… https://t.co/e046P89ck8@AmLawInstDec 3