Jane Stapleton Receives ABA Honor
ALI Council Member Jane M. Stapleton was honored with the Robert B. McKay Law Professor Award from the Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section of the American Bar Association on August 6 at the ABA Annual Meeting in San Francisco. The Master of Christ’s College in Cambridge received an award which, as the Press Release says, “was created to honor lawyers committed to advancing justice, scholarship and the legal profession, as demonstrated by their contributions to the fields of tort and insurance law.”
Master Stapleton was elected to ALI in 2002 and was elected to Council in 2004. She has served as an Adviser on the Restatement Third, Torts: Liability for Physical Harm project. She is also on the Members Consultative Group for the Restatement Third, Torts: Intentional Torts to Persons project.
Read the full Press Release here.
- Now available, “The Cambridge Handbook of International and Comparative Trademark Law,” edited by ALI members… https://t.co/GQZJuge5A0@AmLawInstNov 25
- From @ALI_CLE “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Time of Crisis.” Featuring Elizabeth Scott,… https://t.co/nfpeJTc4pX@AmLawInstNov 25
- Professor @ailahoss of @TULaw addresses the gap in literature related to Indian law in Indiana her article “Indian… https://t.co/dcHTFHX5X8@AmLawInstNov 25
- Available now on #ReasonablySpeaking, "MDLs Go Mainstream: Mass Torts Today." John Beisner of @SkaddenArps,… https://t.co/dfXrOmVmGr@AmLawInstNov 24
- Coming Soon to #ReasonablySpeaking, “MDLs Go Mainstream: Mass Torts Today.” This episode will cover the nuances of… https://t.co/qWZldhLeDU@AmLawInstNov 23