Jane Stapleton Receives ABA Honor
ALI Council Member Jane M. Stapleton was honored with the Robert B. McKay Law Professor Award from the Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section of the American Bar Association on August 6 at the ABA Annual Meeting in San Francisco. The Master of Christ’s College in Cambridge received an award which, as the Press Release says, “was created to honor lawyers committed to advancing justice, scholarship and the legal profession, as demonstrated by their contributions to the fields of tort and insurance law.”
Master Stapleton was elected to ALI in 2002 and was elected to Council in 2004. She has served as an Adviser on the Restatement Third, Torts: Liability for Physical Harm project. She is also on the Members Consultative Group for the Restatement Third, Torts: Intentional Torts to Persons project.
Read the full Press Release here.
- This Tues., March 2, @lawfareblog and @BrookingsInst are hosting a webinar to discuss the new report, “If It’s Brok… https://t.co/3iyD2yL93N@AmLawInstFeb 27
- President Biden has nominated ALI Council member Anton G. Hajjar to serve on the governing board of the United Stat… https://t.co/HPMFeWigpa@AmLawInstFeb 26
- This month, @DukeLaw welcomes ALI member Jacqueline Nguyen of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit as part… https://t.co/NWpnWoZUSx@AmLawInstFeb 25
- ALI member @daniellecitron was recently interviewed by @UVALaw about her work in #cybersecurity and digital privacy… https://t.co/rwELfXVC2O@AmLawInstFeb 24
- Today is our 98th birthday! Learn more about our history and the story of our founding by visiting… https://t.co/CTTPxIyF5P@AmLawInstFeb 23