Jefferson Awarded Presidential Citation
ALI Treasurer Wallace B. Jefferson of Alexander Dubose Jefferson & Townsend LLP has been named one of the 2016 Presidential Citation recipients by the University of Texas at Austin.
"Each of these honorees has given UT superb leadership, exceptional service, and generous support," said University of Texas at Austin President Gregory L. Fenves. "I am personally grateful for their friendship and their counsel. I look forward to celebrating their life-changing contributions to the university."
The university created the citations in 1979 to recognize the extraordinary contributions of individuals who personify the university's commitment to transforming lives. The citations salute those whose service exemplifies the values shared by the university community and who have helped the institution to achieve its mission. The citations recognize four leaders from business, law, public service, and philanthropy.
Read the university press release.
- . @UWMadison recently released preliminary findings from the 2019 @AAUniversities Campus Climate Survey on Sexual As… https://t.co/mW4Fwq21S8@AmLawInstOct 23
- In Parkinson v. Bevis, 2019 WL 4266089 (Idaho Sept. 10, 2019), the Supreme Court of Idaho adopts Restatement of the… https://t.co/H0JfTtAxSw@AmLawInstOct 23
- . @ConstitutionCtr and @GWLawReview recently hosted a symposium where federal judges shared how their #SCOTUS clerks… https://t.co/63bAZTGh4w@AmLawInstOct 22
- Nicole A. Saharsky of @Mayer_Brown recently featured on an episode of Legal Speak ( @lawdotcom) where she shared her… https://t.co/dpT3J56E6y@AmLawInstOct 22
- Congratulations to our 50 newly elected members. We are thrilled to welcome this new group who will bring their exp… https://t.co/SroGmh3D00@AmLawInstOct 21