Jefferson Awarded Presidential Citation
ALI Treasurer Wallace B. Jefferson of Alexander Dubose Jefferson & Townsend LLP has been named one of the 2016 Presidential Citation recipients by the University of Texas at Austin.
"Each of these honorees has given UT superb leadership, exceptional service, and generous support," said University of Texas at Austin President Gregory L. Fenves. "I am personally grateful for their friendship and their counsel. I look forward to celebrating their life-changing contributions to the university."
The university created the citations in 1979 to recognize the extraordinary contributions of individuals who personify the university's commitment to transforming lives. The citations salute those whose service exemplifies the values shared by the university community and who have helped the institution to achieve its mission. The citations recognize four leaders from business, law, public service, and philanthropy.
Read the university press release.
- Samuel Bray @NDLaw has been appointed the John N. Matthews Professor of Law at Notre Dame Law School.… https://t.co/blKn8uqdMF@AmLawInstDec 2
- Jeffrey Bellin of @WMLawSchool has authored ‘Mass Incarceration Nation,’ a book discussing mass imprisonment and it… https://t.co/S9U5GkV81t@AmLawInstDec 1
- John C.P. Goldberg @Harvard_Law and Benjamin C. Zipursky @FordhamLawNYC are the recipients of the 2023 William L. P… https://t.co/IgGbm998dL@AmLawInstNov 30
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/w5DQNe416Bhttps://t.co/3TdMJ0alGG@AmLawInstNov 28
- Stephen Lee Saltonstall has authored ‘Renegade for Justice, Defending the Defenseless in an Outlaw World,’ a memoir… https://t.co/UaCqVH4s67@AmLawInstNov 23