Jefferson Awarded Presidential Citation
ALI Treasurer Wallace B. Jefferson of Alexander Dubose Jefferson & Townsend LLP has been named one of the 2016 Presidential Citation recipients by the University of Texas at Austin.
"Each of these honorees has given UT superb leadership, exceptional service, and generous support," said University of Texas at Austin President Gregory L. Fenves. "I am personally grateful for their friendship and their counsel. I look forward to celebrating their life-changing contributions to the university."
The university created the citations in 1979 to recognize the extraordinary contributions of individuals who personify the university's commitment to transforming lives. The citations salute those whose service exemplifies the values shared by the university community and who have helped the institution to achieve its mission. The citations recognize four leaders from business, law, public service, and philanthropy.
Read the university press release.
- Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the 2023 Learned Hand Award from the Philadelphia/Southern Ne… https://t.co/3WYFqKUKVY@AmLawInstMar 24
- Happening tomorrow: The American Law Institute, @SouthwesternLaw Review, and Southwestern’s Panish Civil Justice Pr… https://t.co/mimpg7o1Ir@AmLawInstMar 23
- Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., will receive the Henry J. Friendly Medal at The American Law Institute’s Annual… https://t.co/klYRvvNAL4@AmLawInstMar 21
- . @IntlWomenJudges received the 2023 Bolch Prize for the Rule of Law from @BolchJudicial. A number of ALI members sp… https://t.co/XSlJSOqsxR@AmLawInstMar 20
- Walter A. Effross @AUWCL has authored ‘Keeping Your Own Counsel,’ a book for law school students on how to navigate… https://t.co/gCOjjxg248@AmLawInstMar 17