Jefferson Awarded Presidential Citation
ALI Treasurer Wallace B. Jefferson of Alexander Dubose Jefferson & Townsend LLP has been named one of the 2016 Presidential Citation recipients by the University of Texas at Austin.
"Each of these honorees has given UT superb leadership, exceptional service, and generous support," said University of Texas at Austin President Gregory L. Fenves. "I am personally grateful for their friendship and their counsel. I look forward to celebrating their life-changing contributions to the university."
The university created the citations in 1979 to recognize the extraordinary contributions of individuals who personify the university's commitment to transforming lives. The citations salute those whose service exemplifies the values shared by the university community and who have helped the institution to achieve its mission. The citations recognize four leaders from business, law, public service, and philanthropy.
Read the university press release.
- Goodwin Liu Among Honorees at AABANY Annual Dinner https://t.co/W4w1QrVQL8@AmLawInstJan 19
- ALI Council members Vicki Jackson @Harvard_Law and Suzanne Goldberg @ColumbiaLaw discuss the methods of reporting… https://t.co/mjWjDrqbn5@AmLawInstJan 18
- MPC: Sentencing Cited in EDNY Restitution Case https://t.co/VFhJccbSDy@AmLawInstJan 18
- Professors Shyamkrishna Balganesh and Eugene Volokh provide insight on copyright infringement in light of a recent… https://t.co/bsBD70wFwQ@AmLawInstJan 17
- The Wisdom of Crowds™ - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/2O88Oxh2hH@AmLawInstJan 16