Jefferson Awarded Presidential Citation
ALI Treasurer Wallace B. Jefferson of Alexander Dubose Jefferson & Townsend LLP has been named one of the 2016 Presidential Citation recipients by the University of Texas at Austin.
"Each of these honorees has given UT superb leadership, exceptional service, and generous support," said University of Texas at Austin President Gregory L. Fenves. "I am personally grateful for their friendship and their counsel. I look forward to celebrating their life-changing contributions to the university."
The university created the citations in 1979 to recognize the extraordinary contributions of individuals who personify the university's commitment to transforming lives. The citations salute those whose service exemplifies the values shared by the university community and who have helped the institution to achieve its mission. The citations recognize four leaders from business, law, public service, and philanthropy.
Read the university press release.
- In this video, project Reporters Matthew Fletcher @MSULaw ( @ILPCTurtleTalk) and Kaighn Smith Jr. @DrummondWoodsum p… https://t.co/8yvxwpu24O@AmLawInstMay 22
- “Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation” brings together judges and court adm… https://t.co/TfpRlmYKcx@AmLawInstMay 21
- Coming soon to #ReasonablySpeaking – "Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation.… https://t.co/V94sWaem6L@AmLawInstMay 20
- Congratulations to ALI member A. Benjamin Spencer ( @PROFSPENCER) of @UVALaw on being named the new dean of… https://t.co/326BOQhgc6@AmLawInstMay 20
- . @DukeLaw@DeanKerryAbrams shares her thoughts on how students assisted in the switch to remote learning on… https://t.co/de6DRzlzYl@AmLawInstMay 20