Jeffrey Beaver Receives Frohnmayer Award for Public Service
Jeffrey A. Beaver of Miller Nash was presented with the 17th Annual Frohnmayer Award for Public Service from the University of Oregon Law School Alumni Association on April 12.
Mr. Beaver was selected for this award in recognition of his extensive community service and impactful legal work. His commitment to public service has been demonstrated through his work and leadership with the American Bar Association providing advocacy training and assistance to Sudanese lawyers representing victims of the Darfur conflict, service on the board of Friends of the Children-Seattle, and international work with Lawyers Without Borders.
"This is a well-deserved honor for Jeffrey, given his lifetime of service to both the legal field and the community at large," said Kieran Curley, managing partner of Miller Nash.
Read more here.
- The Law of American Indians is approved, marking the end of this year's #ALI96 Annual Meeting. A big thanks to our… https://t.co/VSWrAgyW5B@AmLawInstMay 22
- Dean Laura Rosenbury of @UFLaw addresses drafting of the sections on Indian Country Criminal Jurisdiction in Americ… https://t.co/jVMLqU5loJ@AmLawInstMay 22
- Earlier in today’s #ALI96 Law of American Indians session, membership discussed the topic of Indian Child Welfare A… https://t.co/pt3eSBwoe0@AmLawInstMay 22
- . @nyulaw Professor and ALI Council member Troy McKenzie on Tribal ownership and control of business associations.… https://t.co/hfpxSco2mW@AmLawInstMay 22
- Reporter Kaighn Smith of @DrummondWoodsum on sovereign immunity of Indian tribes as economic actors. #ALI96https://t.co/IHu8WGNET1@AmLawInstMay 22