Jeffrey Beaver Receives Frohnmayer Award for Public Service
Jeffrey A. Beaver of Miller Nash was presented with the 17th Annual Frohnmayer Award for Public Service from the University of Oregon Law School Alumni Association on April 12.
Mr. Beaver was selected for this award in recognition of his extensive community service and impactful legal work. His commitment to public service has been demonstrated through his work and leadership with the American Bar Association providing advocacy training and assistance to Sudanese lawyers representing victims of the Darfur conflict, service on the board of Friends of the Children-Seattle, and international work with Lawyers Without Borders.
"This is a well-deserved honor for Jeffrey, given his lifetime of service to both the legal field and the community at large," said Kieran Curley, managing partner of Miller Nash.
Read more here.
- Mildred Robinson @UVALaw receives the Armstead Robinson Faculty Award for her contributions to diversity, equity an… https://t.co/GYiDJJOrik@AmLawInstJun 24
- Pamela S. Karlan @StanfordLaw and @EllenRosenblum are recipients of this year’s Margaret Brent Award for their achi… https://t.co/EKei2hiPsV@AmLawInstJun 23
- . @stone_geoffrey is a co-editor on the recently published book National Security, Leaks & Freedom of the Press, exa… https://t.co/Bi49kBzdII@AmLawInstJun 22
- . @SEC_News announced the appointments of Renee M. Jones @BCLAW as Director of the Division of Corporation Finance a… https://t.co/pGW5ao5SV8@AmLawInstJun 21
- Judge Jack Weinstein, 99, an ALI member for 50 years, died yesterday at his home in Great Neck, NY.… https://t.co/Xrk4QPVfKj@AmLawInstJun 16