Jeffrey Beaver Receives Frohnmayer Award for Public Service
Jeffrey A. Beaver of Miller Nash was presented with the 17th Annual Frohnmayer Award for Public Service from the University of Oregon Law School Alumni Association on April 12.
Mr. Beaver was selected for this award in recognition of his extensive community service and impactful legal work. His commitment to public service has been demonstrated through his work and leadership with the American Bar Association providing advocacy training and assistance to Sudanese lawyers representing victims of the Darfur conflict, service on the board of Friends of the Children-Seattle, and international work with Lawyers Without Borders.
"This is a well-deserved honor for Jeffrey, given his lifetime of service to both the legal field and the community at large," said Kieran Curley, managing partner of Miller Nash.
Read more here.
- An article for Law360 entitled “Risk Assessment Tools Are Not A Failed ‘Minority Report’” discusses the use of risk… https://t.co/Uvl8loyfUL@AmLawInstAug 16
- In the episode "Creating a Strong Corporate Compliance Program" on #ReasonablySpeaking Ivan Fong @3M and Lori Marti… https://t.co/QSNb5DmRDV@AmLawInstAug 15
- Congratulations to ALI member Judy Martinez @SPSR_Law, who will serve as the 2019-2020 @ABAesq President. Read mo… https://t.co/3WCNXKGS0W@AmLawInstAug 15
- The 5th Cir. recently overturned the Northern District of Texas with strong language supporting ICWA. Read more abo… https://t.co/kbAc2CaFXb@AmLawInstAug 15
- Listen now to “Protecting Children in Criminal Procedures” on #ReasonablySpeaking featuring Marsha Levick… https://t.co/3YaaPICf1Y@AmLawInstAug 14