Jeffrey Lehman Named Most Influential Foreign Expert
Vice Chancellor of NYU Shanghai Jeffrey S. Lehman has been named one of “The Most Influential Foreign Experts During 40 Years of China’s Reform and Opening-Up.” The award was announced at the opening ceremony of the 16th Conference on International Exchange of Professionals on April 14 in Shenzhen, China.
Vice Chancellor Lehman currently oversees the academic and administrative operations of the first Sino-American joint university, a degree-granting campus of New York University established in partnership with East China Normal University. He is one of forty senior foreign scientists, artists, educators and diplomats to be honored for their pivotal contributions to China’s remarkable progress since 1978 in scientific research, cultural exchanges, major technologies, and higher education.
Read the full NYU Shanghai announcement.
- American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” on #ReasonablySpeaking passes the mic to Indian Law experts Matth… https://t.co/FrtcTtX4j1@AmLawInstMar 19
- Tomorrow’s new episode of #ReasonablySpeaking will address the nuanced and highly complex field of American Indian… https://t.co/w9iOSvt1I4@AmLawInstMar 18
- How do Principles of the Law differ from Restatements of the Law? Learn the answer to this and other common questio… https://t.co/8OF8H3eCkT@AmLawInstMar 18
- Now Available: Principles of the Law, Election Administration. @Nedfoleyhttps://t.co/CYjH8moQMchttps://t.co/5I4dqRPSJE@AmLawInstMar 16
- On this day in 1892, NY unveiled its automatic ballot booth (voting machine). Since then, much has changed in the w… https://t.co/8RjzPm4Mj0@AmLawInstMar 15