Jeffrey Lehman Named Most Influential Foreign Expert
Vice Chancellor of NYU Shanghai Jeffrey S. Lehman has been named one of “The Most Influential Foreign Experts During 40 Years of China’s Reform and Opening-Up.” The award was announced at the opening ceremony of the 16th Conference on International Exchange of Professionals on April 14 in Shenzhen, China.
Vice Chancellor Lehman currently oversees the academic and administrative operations of the first Sino-American joint university, a degree-granting campus of New York University established in partnership with East China Normal University. He is one of forty senior foreign scientists, artists, educators and diplomats to be honored for their pivotal contributions to China’s remarkable progress since 1978 in scientific research, cultural exchanges, major technologies, and higher education.
Read the full NYU Shanghai announcement.
- For almost 50 years, the Boskey Motion has allowed ALI to honor its bicameral voting requirements without excessive… https://t.co/uj9lo3ndRa@AmLawInstJan 16
- Council Meetings are an important time for the Institute. Learn more about Council and the different stages of the… https://t.co/hEeEb4pdSn@AmLawInstJan 15
- This week is all about prep for our January Council meeting. The primary functions of ALI’s Council include determi… https://t.co/rYmFuMhtM3@AmLawInstJan 14
- #TBT to last year’s January Council Meeting. ALI Council will meet next week to review drafts from six current proj… https://t.co/UEqBvNAdsG@AmLawInstJan 10
- The first issue of The ALI Reporter, our membership newsletter, was published in October 1978. Since then the publi… https://t.co/7Eou3Ycbtw@AmLawInstJan 8