Jeffrey Lehman Named Most Influential Foreign Expert
Vice Chancellor of NYU Shanghai Jeffrey S. Lehman has been named one of “The Most Influential Foreign Experts During 40 Years of China’s Reform and Opening-Up.” The award was announced at the opening ceremony of the 16th Conference on International Exchange of Professionals on April 14 in Shenzhen, China.
Vice Chancellor Lehman currently oversees the academic and administrative operations of the first Sino-American joint university, a degree-granting campus of New York University established in partnership with East China Normal University. He is one of forty senior foreign scientists, artists, educators and diplomats to be honored for their pivotal contributions to China’s remarkable progress since 1978 in scientific research, cultural exchanges, major technologies, and higher education.
Read the full NYU Shanghai announcement.
- In light of the recent disruptions to in-person elections due to COVID-19, & the potential for a larger-than-averag… https://t.co/xcVzlQkZHG@AmLawInstMay 29
- #ICYMI – In this video, Reporters Kermit Roosevelt III @pennlaw, Laura Little @TempleLaw, and Christopher Whytock… https://t.co/LUjp7sDs36@AmLawInstMay 29
- #TBT to Season One of #ReasonablySpeaking with our two-part episode on "Race and Policing" featuring… https://t.co/Lessf5Wmi4@AmLawInstMay 28
- #ICYMI – “Medical Malpractice in the Restatement Third of Torts.” This episode of #ReasonablySpeaking explores medi… https://t.co/gnwp2f22g1@AmLawInstMay 27
- In this video, project Reporters Matthew Fletcher @MSULaw ( @ILPCTurtleTalk) and Kaighn Smith Jr. @DrummondWoodsum p… https://t.co/8yvxwpu24O@AmLawInstMay 22