Jeffrey Lehman Named Most Influential Foreign Expert
Vice Chancellor of NYU Shanghai Jeffrey S. Lehman has been named one of “The Most Influential Foreign Experts During 40 Years of China’s Reform and Opening-Up.” The award was announced at the opening ceremony of the 16th Conference on International Exchange of Professionals on April 14 in Shenzhen, China.
Vice Chancellor Lehman currently oversees the academic and administrative operations of the first Sino-American joint university, a degree-granting campus of New York University established in partnership with East China Normal University. He is one of forty senior foreign scientists, artists, educators and diplomats to be honored for their pivotal contributions to China’s remarkable progress since 1978 in scientific research, cultural exchanges, major technologies, and higher education.
Read the full NYU Shanghai announcement.
- Student Sexual Misconduct Principles involve sources of law that are in the midst of rapid evolution. Developing ca… https://t.co/69OIQzYkUa@AmLawInstNov 14
- Our Election Administration Principles, available now, could be useful to fights over votes in Florida and Georgia,… https://t.co/rqLeX4I6hq@AmLawInstNov 13
- Colleges and universities face special challenges in designing and implementing procedures to respond to campus sex… https://t.co/PS1qTqKuqj@AmLawInstNov 13
- Edward Foley @Nedfoley, Steven Huefner @OSU_Law, and Kevin Hamilton @PerkinsCoieLLP discuss ALI’s Election Administ… https://t.co/y5pICxSOgf@AmLawInstNov 12
- This week’s project meeting concerns an important topic of current interest: What procedural frameworks should coll… https://t.co/Uh32UKfeGr@AmLawInstNov 12