Jenny Martinez in Discussion with Mark Zuckerberg
Jenny Martinez of Stanford Law School took part in a discussion about technology in society with Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Noah Feldman of Harvard Law School. The video is the fourth in a series of public discussions with experts hosted by Mr. Zuckerberg.
The topic of the discussion was the proposed independent oversight board that would review Facebook content removal appeals, as well as larger questions about power, responsibility and governance of internet platforms. The conversation also addressed issues of free expression and social media, in light of Facebook’s efforts to design an oversight board for content review and appeals.
Below is a video of the discussion.
- ALI member Stephen Carter of @YaleLawSch participates in @SimonsRock Book One conversation on his latest book, "Inv… https://t.co/6m4T43uQ9D@AmLawInstSep 20
- Finishing off the week with Restatement 3rd Intentional Torts project meeting. Reporters Ken Simons @UCILaw and Jon… https://t.co/2SIuwcAVRx@AmLawInstSep 20
- Listen to Reporters Matthew Fletcher @ILPCTurtleTalk and Wenona Singel discuss the rights of Amer. Indians as both… https://t.co/fgLmgOqjZd@AmLawInstSep 19
- In a recent @lawdotcom article, ALI member Randy Maniloff @WhiteandWil sits down with author and lawyer @HabenGirma… https://t.co/xMDZnDYwin@AmLawInstSep 19
- Did you know that most allotments of Indian reservations were authorized by Acts of Congress and administered by th… https://t.co/ixG1s92qcY@AmLawInstSep 19