Jenny Martinez in Discussion with Mark Zuckerberg
Jenny Martinez of Stanford Law School took part in a discussion about technology in society with Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Noah Feldman of Harvard Law School. The video is the fourth in a series of public discussions with experts hosted by Mr. Zuckerberg.
The topic of the discussion was the proposed independent oversight board that would review Facebook content removal appeals, as well as larger questions about power, responsibility and governance of internet platforms. The conversation also addressed issues of free expression and social media, in light of Facebook’s efforts to design an oversight board for content review and appeals.
Below is a video of the discussion.
- . @BandesSusan of @DePaulLaw was interviewed by @Law360 on her article “Empath and Remote Legal Proceedings” discuss… https://t.co/oB4452EN6H@AmLawInstJul 30
- . @OlatiJ was featured on the final episode of the Defending the Planet podcast by @ColumbiaLaw discussing climate c… https://t.co/YgGaOJZxY7@AmLawInstJul 29
- . @ChrisOdinet was quoted in @MorningConsult on potential consequences for nonbank and fintech mortgage companies as… https://t.co/xYP2kLfTZu@AmLawInstJul 28
- Jane Cutler Greenspan, retired judge of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, discusses Title IX adjudication and reso… https://t.co/x6F7Lmx5vS@AmLawInstJul 27
- . @daniellecitron participated in a discussion with @TheProspect analyzing the different facets of Section 230, a pr… https://t.co/NAxmfwB7em@AmLawInstJul 26