Jenny Martinez in Discussion with Mark Zuckerberg
Jenny Martinez of Stanford Law School took part in a discussion about technology in society with Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Noah Feldman of Harvard Law School. The video is the fourth in a series of public discussions with experts hosted by Mr. Zuckerberg.
The topic of the discussion was the proposed independent oversight board that would review Facebook content removal appeals, as well as larger questions about power, responsibility and governance of internet platforms. The conversation also addressed issues of free expression and social media, in light of Facebook’s efforts to design an oversight board for content review and appeals.
Below is a video of the discussion.
- In light of the recent disruptions to in-person elections due to COVID-19, & the potential for a larger-than-averag… https://t.co/xcVzlQkZHG@AmLawInstMay 29
- #ICYMI – In this video, Reporters Kermit Roosevelt III @pennlaw, Laura Little @TempleLaw, and Christopher Whytock… https://t.co/LUjp7sDs36@AmLawInstMay 29
- #TBT to Season One of #ReasonablySpeaking with our two-part episode on "Race and Policing" featuring… https://t.co/Lessf5Wmi4@AmLawInstMay 28
- #ICYMI – “Medical Malpractice in the Restatement Third of Torts.” This episode of #ReasonablySpeaking explores medi… https://t.co/gnwp2f22g1@AmLawInstMay 27
- In this video, project Reporters Matthew Fletcher @MSULaw ( @ILPCTurtleTalk) and Kaighn Smith Jr. @DrummondWoodsum p… https://t.co/8yvxwpu24O@AmLawInstMay 22