Jeremy Goldman Confirmed to California Court of Appeal
The California Courts Commission on Judicial Appointments has unanimously confirmed the nomination of Jeremy M. Goldman to the First District Court of Appeal, Division Four.
Goldman fills the vacancy left by Alison M. Tucher’s appointment to presiding justice of the First District Court of Appeal, Division Three. He was sworn in by his previous law school colleague Leondra R. Kruger of the California Supreme Court.
Read more here.
- Effective July 1, Norman M. Powell @YoungConaway will be executive director of @pennlaw's Institute for Law & Econo… https://t.co/cG8hWlHDyP@AmLawInstMar 31
- Ketanji Brown Jackson of #SCOTUS will give the 2023 commencement address at @BU_Law this May.… https://t.co/NKzlgIjpnx@AmLawInstMar 30
- The American Law Institute announces Early Career Scholars: Leah Litman @UMichLaw and Crystal S. Yang @Harvard_Law.… https://t.co/5w6SC60lmr@AmLawInstMar 29
- The spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/qZuW19pXbxhttps://t.co/zIB1Nm4Y2W@AmLawInstMar 29
- Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the 2023 Learned Hand Award from the Philadelphia/Southern Ne… https://t.co/3WYFqKUKVY@AmLawInstMar 24