John Browning Honored with Patrick A. Nester Award
John G. Browning of Spencer Fane was recently honored by the Texas Bar College with the Patrick A. Nester Outstanding Achievement in CLE Award.
The award is named in honor of Patrick A. Nester, Director of the State Bar of Texas Professional Development Program and TexasBarCLE (1986-2000; 2005-2016), and honors a Texas attorney for outstanding achievement in CLE as a course director, speaker, author, or creator of a new course.
Mr. Browning handles civil litigation in state and federal courts, in areas ranging from employment and intellectual property to commercial cases and defense of products liability, professional liability, media law, and general negligence matters. He has extensive trial, arbitration, and summary judgment experience, and has represented companies in a wide variety of industries throughout Texas. Additionally, Mr. Browning serves as an adjunct law professor at SMU Dedman School of Law, Texas A&M University School of Law, and Texas Tech University School of Law and is the Chair of the Computer & Technology Section of the State Bar of Texas.
Learn more here.
- We mourn the loss of U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, legal icon and trailblazing advocate… https://t.co/QKm7AnoeKo@AmLawInstSep 19
- Recording the first episode of Season 3 of #ReasonablySpeaking now with #Election experts @ProfTolson of… https://t.co/kyRtB8cqOk@AmLawInstSep 18
- ALI member Ann Scott Timmer of the Arizona Supreme Court has been named one of 2020’s Most Influential Women in Ari… https://t.co/Pe5KRQL5N8@AmLawInstSep 18
- In her article “The Other American Law,” Elizabeth A. Reese ( @yunpovi) of @UChicagoLaw discusses the exclusion of t… https://t.co/CzMbd7d9k1@AmLawInstSep 17
- . @ConstitutionCtr is celebrating #ConstitutionDay with a number of exciting programs including tonight's… https://t.co/aRVaErcvOi@AmLawInstSep 17