John Browning Honored with Patrick A. Nester Award
John G. Browning of Spencer Fane was recently honored by the Texas Bar College with the Patrick A. Nester Outstanding Achievement in CLE Award.
The award is named in honor of Patrick A. Nester, Director of the State Bar of Texas Professional Development Program and TexasBarCLE (1986-2000; 2005-2016), and honors a Texas attorney for outstanding achievement in CLE as a course director, speaker, author, or creator of a new course.
Mr. Browning handles civil litigation in state and federal courts, in areas ranging from employment and intellectual property to commercial cases and defense of products liability, professional liability, media law, and general negligence matters. He has extensive trial, arbitration, and summary judgment experience, and has represented companies in a wide variety of industries throughout Texas. Additionally, Mr. Browning serves as an adjunct law professor at SMU Dedman School of Law, Texas A&M University School of Law, and Texas Tech University School of Law and is the Chair of the Computer & Technology Section of the State Bar of Texas.
Learn more here.
- All ALI members and amazing leaders in the law school community. https://t.co/a7xpepkqmr@AmLawInstAug 3
- ALI member Laura E. Gómez of @UCLA_Law has written a new book, “Inventing Latinos: A New Story of American Racism.”… https://t.co/BWWHwVW5M2@AmLawInstJul 31
- #FBF to “Coping with COVID: Legal Services Organizations on the Frontlines” on #ReasonablySpeaking. @NLSLA Executiv… https://t.co/iPVZQjgDoY@AmLawInstJul 31
- Read now: A review and recommendation for ALI member Judge Raymond M. Kethledge’s book "Lead Yourself First" (co-au… https://t.co/cWIDCYfEnL@AmLawInstJul 30
- Coming soon: The latest episode of #ReasonablySpeaking produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw brings togeth… https://t.co/n1kEuVVjXV@AmLawInstJul 29