Judge Richard B. Walker Appointed to Kansas Court of Appeals
Judge Richard B. Walker, an Adviser on ALI’s Model Penal Code: Sentencing project, has been appointed as senior judge on the Kansas Court of Appeals. Judge Walker has served nearly 31 years on the bench in the 9th Judicial District comprising Harvey and McPherson counties and has served as the chief judge for the last 13 years. He will now transition to the Kansas Court of Appeals and will also teach college criminal justice courses locally as an adjunct.
- In an effort to provide election administration officials with information regarding the implementation of proper p… https://t.co/ZHPVw1TvTv@AmLawInstMar 30
- ALI member Melinda Davis Lux joins @ucbi as its executive vice president, general counsel, and corporate secretary.… https://t.co/lGymw03pni@AmLawInstMar 30
- The Spring edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/qoMRcPTbC4https://t.co/mloYyejK92@AmLawInstMar 27
- On the 'Judgment Calls' podcast listen to @BolchJudicial Institute Director and ALI President David F. Levi in conv… https://t.co/Blx8I1h9fi@AmLawInstMar 27
- Stephen Huefner @OSU_law discusses ensuring fair representation for all voters and voting methods in ALI’s Principl… https://t.co/z0g0HwvRL2@AmLawInstMar 26