“Judgment Calls” with Margaret Marshall at Duke Law
Margaret H. Marshall, Senior Fellow of the Yale Corporation and Senior Counsel at Choate, spoke at Duke Law School on Jan. 21. Justice Marshall is the Spring 2020 Bolch Judicial Institute Distinguished Judge in Residence.
ALI President and Director of the Bolch Judicial Institute David F. Levi sat down with Justice Marshall for a discussion of her trailblazing life in the judiciary, including her 11 years as Chief Justice of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts.
Learn more about the event here.
- Stephen Huefner @OSU_law discusses ensuring fair representation for all voters and voting methods in ALI’s Principl… https://t.co/3KxZFaC163@AmLawInstApr 3
- . @MoLawyersMedia has chosen ALI member and @MizzouLaw Dean Lyrissa Lidsky ( @LidskyLidsky) as its 2020 Woman of the… https://t.co/JmFd9SnzgI@AmLawInstApr 2
- Restatement Third of Torts: Liability for Economic Harm, is now available for purchase. In this video Reporter and… https://t.co/Bc0TRl4vcg@AmLawInstApr 2
- What responsibilities does an absentee-ballot-counting board have? Section 110 of ALI’s Election Administration Pri… https://t.co/VozsotsyE1@AmLawInstApr 1
- In this video Principles for a Data Economy Reporter Christianne C. Wendehorst and project Chairs Steven O. Weise… https://t.co/jTLFO9PEBN@AmLawInstApr 1