Justice Kagan Delivers 2019 Stein Lecture
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Elena Kagan delivered the 2019 Stein Lecture at the University of Minnesota Law School on Oct. 21.
Justice Kagan sat down in conversation with professor and former Minnesota Law School dean Robert Stein to share her thoughts on the common misconceptions surrounding how the Court operates. She also spoke on her clerkship under Justice Thurgood Marshall and reflected on how her time as U.S. Solicitor General prepared her for her role as a Supreme Court Justice.
Read more and listen to audio from the lecture here.
- Children and the Law Reporter Elizabeth Scott of @ColumbiaLaw and Associate Reporter Clare Huntington of… https://t.co/7cQyN5uW9R@AmLawInstNov 18
- Children and the Law Reporter Elizabeth Scott of @ColumbiaLaw and Associate Reporter Clare Huntington of… https://t.co/SHUTQadnPY@AmLawInstNov 18
- ALI member Judge Richard Gergel recently sat down with ALI President David F. Levi of @DukeLaw to discuss his book… https://t.co/xzWDLwDmFP@AmLawInstNov 18
- ALI member and @Princeton President Christopher Eisgruber recently delivered the inaugural Hon. Arlin M. Adams Lect… https://t.co/xCBbQXw3EK@AmLawInstNov 14
- In "Toward Clearer Guidance on Drafting Principles of the Law," ALI Director Richard Revesz ( @nyulaw) addresses thr… https://t.co/wLOBgpTXZE@AmLawInstNov 12