Justice Kagan Delivers 2019 Stein Lecture
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Elena Kagan delivered the 2019 Stein Lecture at the University of Minnesota Law School on Oct. 21.
Justice Kagan sat down in conversation with professor and former Minnesota Law School dean Robert Stein to share her thoughts on the common misconceptions surrounding how the Court operates. She also spoke on her clerkship under Justice Thurgood Marshall and reflected on how her time as U.S. Solicitor General prepared her for her role as a Supreme Court Justice.
Read more and listen to audio from the lecture here.
- . @BandesSusan of @DePaulLaw was interviewed by @Law360 on her article “Empath and Remote Legal Proceedings” discuss… https://t.co/oB4452EN6H@AmLawInstJul 30
- . @OlatiJ was featured on the final episode of the Defending the Planet podcast by @ColumbiaLaw discussing climate c… https://t.co/YgGaOJZxY7@AmLawInstJul 29
- . @ChrisOdinet was quoted in @MorningConsult on potential consequences for nonbank and fintech mortgage companies as… https://t.co/xYP2kLfTZu@AmLawInstJul 28
- Jane Cutler Greenspan, retired judge of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, discusses Title IX adjudication and reso… https://t.co/x6F7Lmx5vS@AmLawInstJul 27
- . @daniellecitron participated in a discussion with @TheProspect analyzing the different facets of Section 230, a pr… https://t.co/NAxmfwB7em@AmLawInstJul 26