Justice Kagan Delivers 2019 Stein Lecture
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Elena Kagan delivered the 2019 Stein Lecture at the University of Minnesota Law School on Oct. 21.
Justice Kagan sat down in conversation with professor and former Minnesota Law School dean Robert Stein to share her thoughts on the common misconceptions surrounding how the Court operates. She also spoke on her clerkship under Justice Thurgood Marshall and reflected on how her time as U.S. Solicitor General prepared her for her role as a Supreme Court Justice.
Read more and listen to audio from the lecture here.
- ALI member and Associate Reporter for the Policing Principles project @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw shares his thoug… https://t.co/tF55msZS5p@AmLawInstFeb 26
- Congratulations to ALI member Dayna Bowen Matthew of @UVALaw on being named the next dean of @gwlaw.… https://t.co/4kN8TkGtEe@AmLawInstFeb 25
- The D.C. Cir. cites Restatements Third and Fourth of U.S. Foreign Relations Law in United States v. Garcia Sota, a… https://t.co/ddxNpJRKfU@AmLawInstFeb 24
- . @ABFResearch has established the William C. Hubbard Law & Education Conference Endowment which will fund conferenc… https://t.co/kUdiMJOnXY@AmLawInstFeb 24
- An amazing group of women – all of whom are also members of the Institute! https://t.co/ahbfHKPafN@AmLawInstFeb 21