Justice Kagan Delivers 2019 Stein Lecture
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Elena Kagan delivered the 2019 Stein Lecture at the University of Minnesota Law School on Oct. 21.
Justice Kagan sat down in conversation with professor and former Minnesota Law School dean Robert Stein to share her thoughts on the common misconceptions surrounding how the Court operates. She also spoke on her clerkship under Justice Thurgood Marshall and reflected on how her time as U.S. Solicitor General prepared her for her role as a Supreme Court Justice.
Read more and listen to audio from the lecture here.
- Sara Bronin @UConnLaw explores how zoning codes define both the family and the “functional family” on The ALI Advis… https://t.co/bzM6Sj8pTr@AmLawInstJan 16
- Avi Gesser and Molly Clarke @DavisPolkReg share their thoughts on “What the Last Year of Cyber Enforcement Tells Us… https://t.co/MUEGqXY202@AmLawInstJan 13
- Today marks the first day of #SCOTUS oral arguments in 2020. Learn more about what it’s like to argue before the na… https://t.co/TxL8DgQ7JA@AmLawInstJan 13
- Paul Stephan @UVALaw shares his thoughts on “Foreign Relations and the City.” The essay was prepared for the Worksh… https://t.co/tLwhJa6xPJ@AmLawInstJan 10
- Margaret H. Marshall, Senior Fellow of the Yale Corporation and Senior Counsel at @ChoateLLP, will sit down in conv… https://t.co/jhNrw1278B@AmLawInstJan 9