‘Justice William O. Douglas: Public Advocate and Conservation Champion’
The National Constitution Center will host M. Margaret McKeown of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and Jeffrey S. Sutton of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit to discuss McKeown’s recently published book Citizen Justice: The Environmental Legacy of William O. Douglas—Public Advocate and Conservation Champion, on the life of William O. Douglas, the longest serving justice on the Supreme Court of the United States. Jeffrey A. Rosen of the National Constitution Center will moderate.
The event will take place via zoom on November 22 at 07:00 p.m. ET. Learn more and register here.
- Effective July 1, Norman M. Powell @YoungConaway will be executive director of @pennlaw's Institute for Law & Econo… https://t.co/cG8hWlHDyP@AmLawInstMar 31
- Ketanji Brown Jackson of #SCOTUS will give the 2023 commencement address at @BU_Law this May.… https://t.co/NKzlgIjpnx@AmLawInstMar 30
- The American Law Institute announces Early Career Scholars: Leah Litman @UMichLaw and Crystal S. Yang @Harvard_Law.… https://t.co/5w6SC60lmr@AmLawInstMar 29
- The spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/qZuW19pXbxhttps://t.co/zIB1Nm4Y2W@AmLawInstMar 29
- Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the 2023 Learned Hand Award from the Philadelphia/Southern Ne… https://t.co/3WYFqKUKVY@AmLawInstMar 24