‘Keeping Your Own Counsel’ by Walter Effross
Walter A. Effross of American University Washington College of Law has authored Keeping Your Own Counsel, a book for law school students on how to navigate and succeed in law school and beyond.
As a companion to his book, Effross runs Keeping Your Own Counsel, a blog of the same name that extends and supplements the practical discussions in his book. The blog features a series of recorded interviews with in-house and outside counsel about the definition and goals of, career opportunities in, and ways to remain current on, the practice of environmental, social, and governance law.
- Effective July 1, Norman M. Powell @YoungConaway will be executive director of @pennlaw's Institute for Law & Econo… https://t.co/cG8hWlHDyP@AmLawInstMar 31
- Ketanji Brown Jackson of #SCOTUS will give the 2023 commencement address at @BU_Law this May.… https://t.co/NKzlgIjpnx@AmLawInstMar 30
- The American Law Institute announces Early Career Scholars: Leah Litman @UMichLaw and Crystal S. Yang @Harvard_Law.… https://t.co/5w6SC60lmr@AmLawInstMar 29
- The spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/qZuW19pXbxhttps://t.co/zIB1Nm4Y2W@AmLawInstMar 29
- Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the 2023 Learned Hand Award from the Philadelphia/Southern Ne… https://t.co/3WYFqKUKVY@AmLawInstMar 24