Ken Frazier on Merck’s COVID Response
Kenneth C. Frazier of Merck was interviewed by Bloomberg Law about the company’s approach to tackling the pandemic and its efforts to develop a COVID-19 vaccine.
Mr. Frazier spoke on prioritization in the distribution of a vaccine—with healthcare workers and high-risk groups being at the top of the list—and the company's commitment to ensuring broad, affordable access when a vaccine does become available.
Read the full piece here.
- #FBF – In this video Reporter Henry Smith, along with Associate Reporters John Goldberg @Harvard_Law, Thomas Merril… https://t.co/es4ZEkiAE4@AmLawInstJul 10
- #FBF – In this video Reporter Henry Smith, along with Associate Reporters John Goldberg @Harvard_Law, Thomas Merril… https://t.co/1EW5BQR1OS@AmLawInstJul 10
- ALI member @NaomiCahn, an influential scholar in the field of family law, trusts and estates, and feminist jurispru… https://t.co/EHSmDfyIqz@AmLawInstJul 10
- #TBT to “Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation.” This episode brings togethe… https://t.co/ZAqjetKAWF@AmLawInstJul 9
- ALI members @ProfMMurray of @nyulaw, @UVALaw Dean @RisaGoluboff, & Judge Jenny Rivera of the New York State Court o… https://t.co/JupM2RlhLY@AmLawInstJul 8