Ken Frazier on Merck’s COVID Response
Kenneth C. Frazier of Merck was interviewed by Bloomberg Law about the company’s approach to tackling the pandemic and its efforts to develop a COVID-19 vaccine.
Mr. Frazier spoke on prioritization in the distribution of a vaccine—with healthcare workers and high-risk groups being at the top of the list—and the company's commitment to ensuring broad, affordable access when a vaccine does become available.
Read the full piece here.
- Mildred Robinson @UVALaw receives the Armstead Robinson Faculty Award for her contributions to diversity, equity an… https://t.co/GYiDJJOrik@AmLawInstJun 24
- Pamela S. Karlan @StanfordLaw and @EllenRosenblum are recipients of this year’s Margaret Brent Award for their achi… https://t.co/EKei2hiPsV@AmLawInstJun 23
- . @stone_geoffrey is a co-editor on the recently published book National Security, Leaks & Freedom of the Press, exa… https://t.co/Bi49kBzdII@AmLawInstJun 22
- . @SEC_News announced the appointments of Renee M. Jones @BCLAW as Director of the Division of Corporation Finance a… https://t.co/pGW5ao5SV8@AmLawInstJun 21
- Judge Jack Weinstein, 99, an ALI member for 50 years, died yesterday at his home in Great Neck, NY.… https://t.co/Xrk4QPVfKj@AmLawInstJun 16