Kenneth Abraham and A. Benjamin Spencer on “The Future of Law”
In an article for the UVA Lawyer entitled “The Future of Law” Kenneth S. Abraham, A. Benjamin Spencer and other UVA faculty share their opinions, thoughts, and predictions on what may come next in the landscape of legal trends.
Due to the ever-changing developments in information, science and technology, the law must take on a predictive quality when working to keep pace with these areas in constant growth.
Professor Abraham shares his predictions on the future of torts and insurance law in relation to driverless cars while Professor Spencer, an expert in civil procedure, discusses the future of class actions as defined by federal court decisions.
Read the full article here.
- Sharon Stern Gerstman of Magavern Magavern Grimm has been appointed to the New York State Joint Commission on Publi… https://t.co/t6q3tNc6TC@AmLawInstOct 21
- #TBT Torts was one of the first Restatements completed by ALI. Until now, medical malpractice has never been includ… https://t.co/HTpbxyB8dK@AmLawInstOct 21
- ALI Council meeting begins today with discussion of the Corporate Governance Restatement; discussion led by ALI Cou… https://t.co/f7DxIIlrq7@AmLawInstOct 21
- David Hricik @MercerLAWSchool has been appointed associate dean for faculty research and development.… https://t.co/bcAQBfP5Fk@AmLawInstOct 20
- . @MasonLEC will host ‘Symposium on Novel Liability Theories and the Incentives Driving Them’ Oct. 24 to 26. A numbe… https://t.co/GsZtHmQK8l@AmLawInstOct 19