Kenneth Simons Receives AALS Prosser Award
The Association of American Law Schools (AALS) Section on Torts and Compensation Systems presented Kenneth W. Simons of UC Irvine School of Law with the 2019 William L. Prosser Award for his outstanding contributions to the field of torts. Professor Simons serves as Reporter for ALI’s current project, Restatement Third of Torts: Intentional Torts to Persons. He is a leading scholar at the intersection of torts, criminal law, and philosophy.
UCI Law Dean L. Song Richardson. “He is one of the most important scholars in the Torts field, a remarkable teacher and mentor to our students, and a well-respected, beloved colleague.”
Read more here.
- ALI member Stephen Carter of @YaleLawSch participates in @SimonsRock Book One conversation on his latest book, "Inv… https://t.co/6m4T43uQ9D@AmLawInstSep 20
- Finishing off the week with Restatement 3rd Intentional Torts project meeting. Reporters Ken Simons @UCILaw and Jon… https://t.co/2SIuwcAVRx@AmLawInstSep 20
- Listen to Reporters Matthew Fletcher @ILPCTurtleTalk and Wenona Singel discuss the rights of Amer. Indians as both… https://t.co/fgLmgOqjZd@AmLawInstSep 19
- In a recent @lawdotcom article, ALI member Randy Maniloff @WhiteandWil sits down with author and lawyer @HabenGirma… https://t.co/xMDZnDYwin@AmLawInstSep 19
- Did you know that most allotments of Indian reservations were authorized by Acts of Congress and administered by th… https://t.co/ixG1s92qcY@AmLawInstSep 19