Kenneth Simons Receives AALS Prosser Award
The Association of American Law Schools (AALS) Section on Torts and Compensation Systems presented Kenneth W. Simons of UC Irvine School of Law with the 2019 William L. Prosser Award for his outstanding contributions to the field of torts. Professor Simons serves as Reporter for ALI’s current project, Restatement Third of Torts: Intentional Torts to Persons. He is a leading scholar at the intersection of torts, criminal law, and philosophy.
UCI Law Dean L. Song Richardson. “He is one of the most important scholars in the Torts field, a remarkable teacher and mentor to our students, and a well-respected, beloved colleague.”
Read more here.
- ALI member Sean Murphy of @gwlaw was chosen by the Federal Republic of Nigeria to serve as an ad hoc judge for a pr… https://t.co/Thbd8LdmOT@AmLawInstJul 15
- Dropping tomorrow, the newest episode of #ReasonablySpeaking takes us once again behind the scenes of the nation’s… https://t.co/thH3up8jFa@AmLawInstJul 15
- “Why Is Defining Consent So Difficult?” –– Listen to Aya Gruber of @ColoLaw and Jennifer Long of @AEquitasResourc d… https://t.co/bOJZa2up3X@AmLawInstJul 12
- ALI member Jenny Martinez @StanfordLaw recently took part in a discussion about technology in society with Facebook… https://t.co/6pjbEfzFbn@AmLawInstJul 12
- Matthew Fletcher and Wenona Singel explore the rights of American Indians, both as tribal and U.S. Citizens in Epis… https://t.co/YRsOTzMLhd@AmLawInstJul 11