Kenneth Simons Receives AALS Prosser Award
The Association of American Law Schools (AALS) Section on Torts and Compensation Systems presented Kenneth W. Simons of UC Irvine School of Law with the 2019 William L. Prosser Award for his outstanding contributions to the field of torts. Professor Simons serves as Reporter for ALI’s current project, Restatement Third of Torts: Intentional Torts to Persons. He is a leading scholar at the intersection of torts, criminal law, and philosophy.
UCI Law Dean L. Song Richardson. “He is one of the most important scholars in the Torts field, a remarkable teacher and mentor to our students, and a well-respected, beloved colleague.”
Read more here.
- Ward Farnsworth of @UTexasLaw speaks on collective thought and the drafting of a Restatement in The ALI Reporter.… https://t.co/grMzqi1E3b@AmLawInstFeb 19
- Off from work today? Kick back and listen to an episode of #ReasonablySpeaking. ALI’s new podcast takes you through… https://t.co/Y1Kdr3mHoR@AmLawInstFeb 18
- Meeting next week, Principles for a Data Economy studies, identifies, and collates the existing and potential legal… https://t.co/yDlF7FMc1B@AmLawInstFeb 15
- Now streaming - Death penalty expert @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw talks about the revealing details of his data col… https://t.co/BdcVcVBqaL@AmLawInstFeb 14
- William Kidder @CRPatUCLA discusses the major challenges faced by U.S. colleges and universities in the prevention… https://t.co/yUyxjKvqK7@AmLawInstFeb 14