Kenneth Simons Receives AALS Prosser Award
The Association of American Law Schools (AALS) Section on Torts and Compensation Systems presented Kenneth W. Simons of UC Irvine School of Law with the 2019 William L. Prosser Award for his outstanding contributions to the field of torts. Professor Simons serves as Reporter for ALI’s current project, Restatement Third of Torts: Intentional Torts to Persons. He is a leading scholar at the intersection of torts, criminal law, and philosophy.
UCI Law Dean L. Song Richardson. “He is one of the most important scholars in the Torts field, a remarkable teacher and mentor to our students, and a well-respected, beloved colleague.”
Read more here.
- In this video, project Reporters Matthew Fletcher @MSULaw ( @ILPCTurtleTalk) and Kaighn Smith Jr. @DrummondWoodsum p… https://t.co/8yvxwpu24O@AmLawInstMay 22
- “Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation” brings together judges and court adm… https://t.co/TfpRlmYKcx@AmLawInstMay 21
- Coming soon to #ReasonablySpeaking – "Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation.… https://t.co/V94sWaem6L@AmLawInstMay 20
- Congratulations to ALI member A. Benjamin Spencer ( @PROFSPENCER) of @UVALaw on being named the new dean of… https://t.co/326BOQhgc6@AmLawInstMay 20
- . @DukeLaw@DeanKerryAbrams shares her thoughts on how students assisted in the switch to remote learning on… https://t.co/de6DRzlzYl@AmLawInstMay 20