Ketanji Brown Jackson Named 2021 Virtual Commencement Speaker at Penn Law
Ketanji Brown Jackson of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia has been named a speaker for the 2021 virtual commencement at the University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School. Commencement will take place on Sunday, May 16.
Jackson has served on the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia since March 2013. Until December 2014, she was also a Vice Chair and Commission on the U.S. Sentencing Commission. An ALI member since 2012, she was elected to ALI Council in 2016 and served on the Members Consultative Group for the Model Penal Code: Sentencing.
Read the Penn Law announcement here.
- Second project of Day 2 of the #ALI2021 Annual Meeting is Intentional Torts to Persons. This podcast episode of… https://t.co/ndELefW5Hq@AmLawInstMay 18
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles for a Data Economy at the #ALI2021 virtual Annual Meeting, marking the c… https://t.co/i7xuJxHUDr@AmLawInstMay 18
- Day 2 of #ALI2021 Annual Meeting begins with Data Economy, a joint project with @ELI_Secretariat. See how Reporter… https://t.co/eBQRylyMpv@AmLawInstMay 18
- Day 1 of #ALI2021 Annual Meeting ends with membership vote to approve Tentative Draft No. 3 of Children and the Law… https://t.co/bb1crcRfRR@AmLawInstMay 17
- The final project on the first day of #ALI2021 Annual Meeting is Children and the Law. This draft contains § 10.10.… https://t.co/v2cFPwPLUp@AmLawInstMay 17