Kim Askew Receives DBA Distinguished Service Award
Kim J. Askew of K&L Gates is the inaugural recipient of the Dallas Bar Association Distinguished Service Award. The award was presented to Ms. Askew on November 7.
The DBA Distinguished Service Award recognizes a DBA member who, through service to the Association and the Dallas community, has shown a lasting dedication to good work, while promoting good relations among lawyers, the judiciary, and the community.
DBA President Rob Crain said of Ms. Askew, “I cannot think of another person who has given more time to the DBA than Kim Askew. Not only has Kim served the DBA in virtually every official capacity, she is the first person we call on when the long-term health of our association is on the line. She embodies wisdom, stability and grace. Those attributes have been a guiding presence and a big reason for the success of the DBA over the past three decades.”
Read the full DBA press release.
- . @BandesSusan of @DePaulLaw was interviewed by @Law360 on her article “Empath and Remote Legal Proceedings” discuss… https://t.co/oB4452EN6H@AmLawInstJul 30
- . @OlatiJ was featured on the final episode of the Defending the Planet podcast by @ColumbiaLaw discussing climate c… https://t.co/YgGaOJZxY7@AmLawInstJul 29
- . @ChrisOdinet was quoted in @MorningConsult on potential consequences for nonbank and fintech mortgage companies as… https://t.co/xYP2kLfTZu@AmLawInstJul 28
- Jane Cutler Greenspan, retired judge of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, discusses Title IX adjudication and reso… https://t.co/x6F7Lmx5vS@AmLawInstJul 27
- . @daniellecitron participated in a discussion with @TheProspect analyzing the different facets of Section 230, a pr… https://t.co/NAxmfwB7em@AmLawInstJul 26