Kim Askew Receives DBA Distinguished Service Award
Kim J. Askew of K&L Gates is the inaugural recipient of the Dallas Bar Association Distinguished Service Award. The award was presented to Ms. Askew on November 7.
The DBA Distinguished Service Award recognizes a DBA member who, through service to the Association and the Dallas community, has shown a lasting dedication to good work, while promoting good relations among lawyers, the judiciary, and the community.
DBA President Rob Crain said of Ms. Askew, “I cannot think of another person who has given more time to the DBA than Kim Askew. Not only has Kim served the DBA in virtually every official capacity, she is the first person we call on when the long-term health of our association is on the line. She embodies wisdom, stability and grace. Those attributes have been a guiding presence and a big reason for the success of the DBA over the past three decades.”
Read the full DBA press release.
- Paul L. Friedman @DC_Courts will receive the Edwin F. Jaeckle Award, given to an individual who exemplifies the hig… https://t.co/3NwZqqNf90@AmLawInstJan 14
- Brian T. Fitzpatrick @vanderbiltlaw is a 2022 recipient of the Civil Justice Scholarship Award from the Pound Civil… https://t.co/wDeXj45mU9@AmLawInstJan 12
- Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States — Treaties, Jurisdiction, and Soverei… https://t.co/JkGQYnojWr@AmLawInstJan 11
- Deborah Tuerkheimer @NorthwesternLaw has authored ‘Credible, Why We Doubt Accusers and Protect Abusers,’ examining… https://t.co/uI3rhHM3w3@AmLawInstJan 11
- In Tax and Time, On the Use and Misuse of Legal Imagination, Anthony C. Infanti @PittLaw of Law explores how tax la… https://t.co/AmG0dFqbQT@AmLawInstJan 10