Kim Askew Receives DBA Distinguished Service Award
Kim J. Askew of K&L Gates is the inaugural recipient of the Dallas Bar Association Distinguished Service Award. The award was presented to Ms. Askew on November 7.
The DBA Distinguished Service Award recognizes a DBA member who, through service to the Association and the Dallas community, has shown a lasting dedication to good work, while promoting good relations among lawyers, the judiciary, and the community.
DBA President Rob Crain said of Ms. Askew, “I cannot think of another person who has given more time to the DBA than Kim Askew. Not only has Kim served the DBA in virtually every official capacity, she is the first person we call on when the long-term health of our association is on the line. She embodies wisdom, stability and grace. Those attributes have been a guiding presence and a big reason for the success of the DBA over the past three decades.”
Read the full DBA press release.
- Richard Briffault @ColumbiaLaw Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, addresses the principles th… https://t.co/PHPs08605A@AmLawInstMar 15
- Kenneth Frazier Featured in the New York Times https://t.co/84lCLg6zQo@AmLawInstMar 15
- . @ucilaw Professor Michele Goodwin receives Sandra Day O'Connor Legacy Award. https://t.co/qjxGnmXfyx@AmLawInstMar 13
- American Indian Law Reporter @DrummondWoodsum Kaighn Smith Jr. discusses Tribal Entities and Sovereign Immuity Watc… https://t.co/lBq5pL7lQr@AmLawInstMar 12
- Sick and Aging Prisoners: A Look Into Compassionate Release - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/TrBkUDAn0N@AmLawInstMar 9