Kim Askew Receives DBA Distinguished Service Award
Kim J. Askew of K&L Gates is the inaugural recipient of the Dallas Bar Association Distinguished Service Award. The award was presented to Ms. Askew on November 7.
The DBA Distinguished Service Award recognizes a DBA member who, through service to the Association and the Dallas community, has shown a lasting dedication to good work, while promoting good relations among lawyers, the judiciary, and the community.
DBA President Rob Crain said of Ms. Askew, “I cannot think of another person who has given more time to the DBA than Kim Askew. Not only has Kim served the DBA in virtually every official capacity, she is the first person we call on when the long-term health of our association is on the line. She embodies wisdom, stability and grace. Those attributes have been a guiding presence and a big reason for the success of the DBA over the past three decades.”
Read the full DBA press release.
- Make sure to check out what’s happened so far on Season 2 of #ReasonablySpeaking, including special episodes of “Co… https://t.co/8P7XrLkt4G@AmLawInstJul 3
- #TBT to Episode 1 of "Coping with COVID," a series produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw. "How Courts Are… https://t.co/yRxyRs3uIj@AmLawInstJul 2
- ALI Council member Troy McKenzie of @nyulaw was recently honored with a Distinguished Teaching Award. Learn more:… https://t.co/dIH5sntHyp@AmLawInstJul 2
- Now Streaming on #ReasonablySpeaking: “The Plague of Excessive Force - Working Together to Find a Cure” featuring… https://t.co/FGmDlbwvPi@AmLawInstJul 1
- Read remarks from ALI members @ProfMMurray, @barryfriedman1, @eji_org Executive Director Bryan Stevenson,… https://t.co/WjYkz4CR9O@AmLawInstJul 1