L. Song Richardson Named Dean of UCI Law
L. Song Richardson is the new dean of the University of California, Irvine School of Law, having served as interim dean from July to December 2017. Dean Richardson is the only woman of color to serve as a dean among U.S. News & World Report’s top 30 law schools.
She joined the UCI Law faculty in 2014 and served as UCI Law’s senior associate dean for academic affairs from 2016 to 2017. Dean Richardson previously held law professorships at DePaul University, American University and the University of Iowa. Before that, she was a partner at a boutique criminal law firm, worked as a state and federal public defender in Seattle, and served as an assistant counsel at the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund.
Read the full UCI article.
- Copy: Learn more about this week’s project meeting, Principles of the Law Compliance, Enforcement, and Risk Managem… https://t.co/PefiOvHmSo@AmLawInstOct 22
- Intentional Torts Restatement session at today’s Council meeting included discussion on Privileges and Consent. … https://t.co/7LAgHLowxy@AmLawInstOct 19
- Watch a short video and learn more about the Children and The Law Restatement project on The ALI Adviser.… https://t.co/hPYmdpWwWv@AmLawInstOct 19
- Day 2 of our Council meeting begins with Children and the Law Restatement, including discussions on parental author… https://t.co/JumoEGNlRR@AmLawInstOct 19
- Congratulations to all our newly elected members! View the full list on https://t.co/H2Yifa92ph:… https://t.co/QWRnIugucB@AmLawInstOct 18