L. Song Richardson Named Dean of UCI Law
L. Song Richardson is the new dean of the University of California, Irvine School of Law, having served as interim dean from July to December 2017. Dean Richardson is the only woman of color to serve as a dean among U.S. News & World Report’s top 30 law schools.
She joined the UCI Law faculty in 2014 and served as UCI Law’s senior associate dean for academic affairs from 2016 to 2017. Dean Richardson previously held law professorships at DePaul University, American University and the University of Iowa. Before that, she was a partner at a boutique criminal law firm, worked as a state and federal public defender in Seattle, and served as an assistant counsel at the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund.
Read the full UCI article.
- Goodwin Liu Among Honorees at AABANY Annual Dinner https://t.co/W4w1QrVQL8@AmLawInstJan 19
- MPC: Sentencing Cited in EDNY Restitution Case https://t.co/VFhJccbSDy@AmLawInstJan 18
- Professors Shyamkrishna Balganesh and Eugene Volokh provide insight on copyright infringement in light of a recent… https://t.co/bsBD70wFwQ@AmLawInstJan 17
- The Wisdom of Crowds™ - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/2O88Oxh2hH@AmLawInstJan 16
- The faculty-edited Journal of Tort Law is hosting a symposium on the Restatement of the Law Third, Torts: Intention… https://t.co/t6YH30Td5p@AmLawInstJan 11