L. Song Richardson Named Dean of UCI Law
L. Song Richardson is the new dean of the University of California, Irvine School of Law, having served as interim dean from July to December 2017. Dean Richardson is the only woman of color to serve as a dean among U.S. News & World Report’s top 30 law schools.
She joined the UCI Law faculty in 2014 and served as UCI Law’s senior associate dean for academic affairs from 2016 to 2017. Dean Richardson previously held law professorships at DePaul University, American University and the University of Iowa. Before that, she was a partner at a boutique criminal law firm, worked as a state and federal public defender in Seattle, and served as an assistant counsel at the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund.
Read the full UCI article.
- ALI member @StephenESachs to join the @Harvard_Law faculty as the inaugural Antonin Scalia Professor of Law, effect… https://t.co/bKgb3qa0ZQ@AmLawInstApr 21
- Coming soon to #ReasonablySpeaking: Four veteran ALI Reporters explore what it takes to complete an ALI project, fe… https://t.co/PSVMhU5m1A@AmLawInstApr 21
- Coming soon to #ReasonablySpeaking: Four veteran ALI Reporters explore what it takes to complete an ALI project, fe… https://t.co/2hypb77yaV@AmLawInstApr 21
- The spring edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/85M2822Cy0@AmLawInstApr 21
- Paul W. Grimm (D. Md.) and Lee H. Rosenthal (S.D. Tex.) will present at the @BolchJudicial CLE coinciding with the… https://t.co/uHDPsK4pdE@AmLawInstApr 20