L. Song Richardson Named Dean of UCI Law
L. Song Richardson is the new dean of the University of California, Irvine School of Law, having served as interim dean from July to December 2017. Dean Richardson is the only woman of color to serve as a dean among U.S. News & World Report’s top 30 law schools.
She joined the UCI Law faculty in 2014 and served as UCI Law’s senior associate dean for academic affairs from 2016 to 2017. Dean Richardson previously held law professorships at DePaul University, American University and the University of Iowa. Before that, she was a partner at a boutique criminal law firm, worked as a state and federal public defender in Seattle, and served as an assistant counsel at the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund.
Read the full UCI article.
- Parental Authority and Responsibility for Medical Care - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/IsoEnY2cSM@AmLawInstApr 20
- UNC must disclose sexual assault findings, judges rule - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/EwjPHbYHEC@AmLawInstApr 19
- CDC Chief Takes Steps to Comply with Ethics Rules - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/ObWzeOlGK9@AmLawInstApr 18
- Roberta Liebenberg Receives Courageous Leader Award https://t.co/X5L6AvHn1P@AmLawInstApr 17
- South Dakota Beats Alabama in Passage of Data Breach Notification Law - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/gKKAQlYYVh@AmLawInstApr 17