Lance Liebman to Speak at Brandeis School of Law
On June 9th, ALI Council member and former Director Lance Liebman of Columbia Law School will be the keynote speaker at the 33rd Annual Warns-Render Institute on Labor and Employment Law. The event, aimed at creating dialogue between academics, government officials and practitioners, is hosted by the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law.
- Welcome to our newest ALI members who joined us at today’s New Member Orientation Luncheon. #ALI96https://t.co/cxMImwaH0r@AmLawInstMay 20
- ALI Torts Reporter Michael Green @WFULawSchool on Policing. Up next § 11.02 on recording of policing questioning, a… https://t.co/aMspRA9O35@AmLawInstMay 20
- Reporter @brandonlgarrett@DukeLaw responds to comments on eyewitness identification procedures #ALI96. Read the d… https://t.co/uq2oiLxKrt@AmLawInstMay 20
- Reporters @barryfriedman1 and @brandonlgarrett continue to receive comment on Policing Principles - now from… https://t.co/jtZFzsh3Eb@AmLawInstMay 20
- Frank Sullivan @IUMcKinney provides comment on the justification for encounters Section of Policing principles.… https://t.co/F2O731oJoe@AmLawInstMay 20