Lauren Sudeall To Join Vanderbilt Law School
Vanderbilt University Law School has announced that Lauren D. Sudeall will join the law school faculty in summer 2023.
Sudeall joins Vanderbilt Law from Georgia State University College of Law, where she is the founding faculty director of the Center for Access to Justice. At Vanderbilt Law, she will both launch and direct the Vanderbilt Access to Justice Initiative, part of the George Barrett Social Justice Program.
Read the announcement here.
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26