Leonard H. Gilbert Receives Founder’s Award
Leonard H. Gilbert of Holland & Knight was honored on June 19 at the International Insolvency Institute’s (III) Legendary Dinner, held at Middle Temple in London, England.
At the dinner, Mr. Gilbert was presented with the III’s Founder’s Award, given to members who, through their efforts over the years, have made a substantial contribution to further the goals, mission and work of the organization. The Founder's Award is in honor of III founder E. Bruce Leonard (1944-2017).
Mr. Gilbert, who has practiced bankruptcy law for more than five decades, has acted as a director, officer and secretary of the III. The award recognizes Mr. Gilbert’s "fairness, integrity, courtesy, zeal, forensic skill, legal acumen, good sense, and respect for fellow lawyers" over the course of his distinguished career.
Read the full press release.
- Long weekend? Catch up on #ReasonablySpeaking, a podcast featuring legal experts on some of the most important topi… https://t.co/lbG1Op8SnG@AmLawInstNov 28
- This month, HeinOnline is featuring The American Law Institute Library as its Database of the Month. Read more abou… https://t.co/R4xGqjus8X@AmLawInstNov 27
- Available now: Trial Manual 6 with 2020 Supplement. The Manual is designed as a how-to-do-it exposition for the gen… https://t.co/RtBtNW36oN@AmLawInstNov 26
- As our fall project meeting season comes to an end, we would like to thank ALI members and project participants for… https://t.co/YCbbYzcG2J@AmLawInstNov 26
- ALI Director Herbert Wechsler is most widely known for his constitutional law scholarship and for serving as Report… https://t.co/Ps1RDKZaXF@AmLawInstNov 25