Leonard H. Gilbert Receives Founder’s Award
Leonard H. Gilbert of Holland & Knight was honored on June 19 at the International Insolvency Institute’s (III) Legendary Dinner, held at Middle Temple in London, England.
At the dinner, Mr. Gilbert was presented with the III’s Founder’s Award, given to members who, through their efforts over the years, have made a substantial contribution to further the goals, mission and work of the organization. The Founder's Award is in honor of III founder E. Bruce Leonard (1944-2017).
Mr. Gilbert, who has practiced bankruptcy law for more than five decades, has acted as a director, officer and secretary of the III. The award recognizes Mr. Gilbert’s "fairness, integrity, courtesy, zeal, forensic skill, legal acumen, good sense, and respect for fellow lawyers" over the course of his distinguished career.
Read the full press release.
- Linda Sheryl Greene is @UMichLaw’s new dean and MSU Foundation Professor of Law. https://t.co/uNExhBZVfmhttps://t.co/Sak9BzqSxD@AmLawInstJun 11
- This week marked the close of #ALI2021 Annual Meeting. #TBT to “Completing an ALI Project: Lessons from Reporters”… https://t.co/cG6Da7LQqH@AmLawInstJun 10
- The final project of this year’s #ALI2021 virtual Annual Meeting is Restatement of the Law, Copyright. Judge Pierre… https://t.co/uZ9xd7u2UK@AmLawInstJun 8
- Today is the first time Property has been presented to membership at an Annual Meeting, which includes a discussion… https://t.co/Oo3wNlMRGw@AmLawInstJun 8
- Today’s #ALI2021 session on Property includes a discussion on property torts. Henry Smith and John Goldberg discuss… https://t.co/Z0gTSTkx7H@AmLawInstJun 8