Leonard H. Gilbert Receives Founder’s Award
Leonard H. Gilbert of Holland & Knight was honored on June 19 at the International Insolvency Institute’s (III) Legendary Dinner, held at Middle Temple in London, England.
At the dinner, Mr. Gilbert was presented with the III’s Founder’s Award, given to members who, through their efforts over the years, have made a substantial contribution to further the goals, mission and work of the organization. The Founder's Award is in honor of III founder E. Bruce Leonard (1944-2017).
Mr. Gilbert, who has practiced bankruptcy law for more than five decades, has acted as a director, officer and secretary of the III. The award recognizes Mr. Gilbert’s "fairness, integrity, courtesy, zeal, forensic skill, legal acumen, good sense, and respect for fellow lawyers" over the course of his distinguished career.
Read the full press release.
- Norman Powell Elected to Second Term on Permanent Editorial Board https://t.co/ZvvXhqEpru@AmLawInstJul 14
- Mayer Brown Partners Advise Lawmakers on Russia Investigation https://t.co/NGJEESeaIj@AmLawInstJul 13
- The American Law Institute Postpones Final Vote On The Liability Insurance Restatement... - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/HFo52lMeiq@AmLawInstJul 11
- The Master's Tools: Tribal Sovereignty and Tribal Self-Governance Contracting/Compacting - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/hGbSw98bJP@AmLawInstJul 10
- Bad Medicine: Parents, the State, and the Charge of 'Medical Child Abuse' - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/qqi5EaH5Th@AmLawInstJul 7