Leonard H. Gilbert Receives Founder’s Award
Leonard H. Gilbert of Holland & Knight was honored on June 19 at the International Insolvency Institute’s (III) Legendary Dinner, held at Middle Temple in London, England.
At the dinner, Mr. Gilbert was presented with the III’s Founder’s Award, given to members who, through their efforts over the years, have made a substantial contribution to further the goals, mission and work of the organization. The Founder's Award is in honor of III founder E. Bruce Leonard (1944-2017).
Mr. Gilbert, who has practiced bankruptcy law for more than five decades, has acted as a director, officer and secretary of the III. The award recognizes Mr. Gilbert’s "fairness, integrity, courtesy, zeal, forensic skill, legal acumen, good sense, and respect for fellow lawyers" over the course of his distinguished career.
Read the full press release.
- #SCOTUS cites Restatement Second of Judgments in Pereida v. Wilkins, holding that “certain nonpermanent aliens seek… https://t.co/WQMK0pDtej@AmLawInstMar 5
- Written in collaboration with the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, ALI member @profamandatyler of @BerkeleyLaw has… https://t.co/0ESXqn5Llx@AmLawInstMar 4
- Learn more about our joint project with @ELI_Secretariat, Principles for a Data Economy, on the newly launched webs… https://t.co/qiRCkj6iCL@AmLawInstMar 4
- This Friday, March 5, the @bwln_nyu is hosting its 2021 symposium on Politics, Power, and Women’s Leadership. The e… https://t.co/ZiocMnsyC8@AmLawInstMar 4
- ALI member @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw has written “Autopsy of a Crime Lab: Exposing the Flaws in Forensics.” The… https://t.co/VD0Lq4LNUi@AmLawInstMar 3