Leonard H. Gilbert Receives Founder’s Award
Leonard H. Gilbert of Holland & Knight was honored on June 19 at the International Insolvency Institute’s (III) Legendary Dinner, held at Middle Temple in London, England.
At the dinner, Mr. Gilbert was presented with the III’s Founder’s Award, given to members who, through their efforts over the years, have made a substantial contribution to further the goals, mission and work of the organization. The Founder's Award is in honor of III founder E. Bruce Leonard (1944-2017).
Mr. Gilbert, who has practiced bankruptcy law for more than five decades, has acted as a director, officer and secretary of the III. The award recognizes Mr. Gilbert’s "fairness, integrity, courtesy, zeal, forensic skill, legal acumen, good sense, and respect for fellow lawyers" over the course of his distinguished career.
Read the full press release.
- Richard Briffault @ColumbiaLaw Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, addresses the principles th… https://t.co/PHPs08605A@AmLawInstMar 15
- Kenneth Frazier Featured in the New York Times https://t.co/84lCLg6zQo@AmLawInstMar 15
- . @ucilaw Professor Michele Goodwin receives Sandra Day O'Connor Legacy Award. https://t.co/qjxGnmXfyx@AmLawInstMar 13
- American Indian Law Reporter @DrummondWoodsum Kaighn Smith Jr. discusses Tribal Entities and Sovereign Immuity Watc… https://t.co/lBq5pL7lQr@AmLawInstMar 12
- Sick and Aging Prisoners: A Look Into Compassionate Release - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/TrBkUDAn0N@AmLawInstMar 9