Leonard H. Gilbert Receives Founder’s Award
Leonard H. Gilbert of Holland & Knight was honored on June 19 at the International Insolvency Institute’s (III) Legendary Dinner, held at Middle Temple in London, England.
At the dinner, Mr. Gilbert was presented with the III’s Founder’s Award, given to members who, through their efforts over the years, have made a substantial contribution to further the goals, mission and work of the organization. The Founder's Award is in honor of III founder E. Bruce Leonard (1944-2017).
Mr. Gilbert, who has practiced bankruptcy law for more than five decades, has acted as a director, officer and secretary of the III. The award recognizes Mr. Gilbert’s "fairness, integrity, courtesy, zeal, forensic skill, legal acumen, good sense, and respect for fellow lawyers" over the course of his distinguished career.
Read the full press release.
- Make sure to check out what’s happened so far on Season 2 of #ReasonablySpeaking, including special episodes of “Co… https://t.co/8P7XrLkt4G@AmLawInstJul 3
- #TBT to Episode 1 of "Coping with COVID," a series produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw. "How Courts Are… https://t.co/yRxyRs3uIj@AmLawInstJul 2
- ALI Council member Troy McKenzie of @nyulaw was recently honored with a Distinguished Teaching Award. Learn more:… https://t.co/dIH5sntHyp@AmLawInstJul 2
- Now Streaming on #ReasonablySpeaking: “The Plague of Excessive Force - Working Together to Find a Cure” featuring… https://t.co/FGmDlbwvPi@AmLawInstJul 1
- Read remarks from ALI members @ProfMMurray, @barryfriedman1, @eji_org Executive Director Bryan Stevenson,… https://t.co/WjYkz4CR9O@AmLawInstJul 1