Leondra Kruger Sees Spotlight Amid Biden Transition
Leondra R. Kruger of the Supreme Court of California was recently profiled in a Law360 article about the possibility of being selected as a U.S. Solicitor General candidate or a future nomination as a U.S. Supreme Court associate justice under the Biden administration.
The piece details Justice Kruger’s background as one of the youngest justices to ever serve on California’s Supreme Court. She is also the second African American woman to hold the position of associate justice on the California Supreme Court.
The piece also explores her notable rulings and what these rulings suggest about her positions on important issues.
Read the full piece here [subscription required].
- Effective July 1, Norman M. Powell @YoungConaway will be executive director of @pennlaw's Institute for Law & Econo… https://t.co/cG8hWlHDyP@AmLawInstMar 31
- Ketanji Brown Jackson of #SCOTUS will give the 2023 commencement address at @BU_Law this May.… https://t.co/NKzlgIjpnx@AmLawInstMar 30
- The American Law Institute announces Early Career Scholars: Leah Litman @UMichLaw and Crystal S. Yang @Harvard_Law.… https://t.co/5w6SC60lmr@AmLawInstMar 29
- The spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/qZuW19pXbxhttps://t.co/zIB1Nm4Y2W@AmLawInstMar 29
- Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the 2023 Learned Hand Award from the Philadelphia/Southern Ne… https://t.co/3WYFqKUKVY@AmLawInstMar 24