Linda Klein Appointed to Carter Center Board of Councilors
Linda A. Klein of Baker Donelson has been appointed to the Board of Councilors of The Carter Center, a not-for-profit organization advancing peace and health worldwide.
The Board of Councilors is a leadership advisory group that promotes understanding of The Carter Center and its activities among opinion leaders and the broader community. Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter, former First Lady Rosalynn Carter, and staff members give updates about the Center's activities to board members throughout the year.
Ms. Klein focuses her practice on most types of business dispute prevention and resolution, internal investigations, contract law, professional liability, and risk and crisis management. She has worked extensively with clients in the construction, higher education, and pharmaceutical industries.
Read more here.
- Listen to Reporters Matthew Fletcher @ILPCTurtleTalk and Wenona Singel discuss the rights of Amer. Indians as both… https://t.co/fgLmgOqjZd@AmLawInstSep 19
- In a recent @lawdotcom article, ALI member Randy Maniloff @WhiteandWil sits down with author and lawyer @HabenGirma… https://t.co/xMDZnDYwin@AmLawInstSep 19
- Did you know that most allotments of Indian reservations were authorized by Acts of Congress and administered by th… https://t.co/ixG1s92qcY@AmLawInstSep 19
- Project participants on Restatement of the Law of American Indians continue work on this Restatement at today's pro… https://t.co/pK28A8H40s@AmLawInstSep 19
- ALI member Mark Killenbeck of @UARKLaw recently delivered a talk entitled “Church and State,” where he outlined the… https://t.co/HcmCqqt4Bh@AmLawInstSep 18