Linda Klein Appointed to Carter Center Board of Councilors
Linda A. Klein of Baker Donelson has been appointed to the Board of Councilors of The Carter Center, a not-for-profit organization advancing peace and health worldwide.
The Board of Councilors is a leadership advisory group that promotes understanding of The Carter Center and its activities among opinion leaders and the broader community. Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter, former First Lady Rosalynn Carter, and staff members give updates about the Center's activities to board members throughout the year.
Ms. Klein focuses her practice on most types of business dispute prevention and resolution, internal investigations, contract law, professional liability, and risk and crisis management. She has worked extensively with clients in the construction, higher education, and pharmaceutical industries.
Read more here.
- In remembrance of the late John Paul Stevens – Watch Justice Stevens in conversation with his former clerk, and ALI… https://t.co/YsRgWgBW5u@AmLawInstJul 19
- In our most recent episode of #ReasonablySpeaking, former U.S. Solicitor General Paul Clement @Kirkland_Ellis refle… https://t.co/M0FgyYq3kR@AmLawInstJul 19
- Congratulations to ALI member Dr. Heath P. Tarbert on beginning his term as 14th Chairman of @CFTC. Learn more:… https://t.co/edEQRIVUG4@AmLawInstJul 18
- Out now: Part II of “May It Please the Court” with Paul Clement. Check out Part I with Nicole Saharsky, Seth Waxman… https://t.co/S3C9EHGvmj@AmLawInstJul 18
- ALI Council member Jeffrey Sutton was recently featured on @Gladwell’s podcast Revisionist History. Judge Sutton di… https://t.co/VUNPWHwSYO@AmLawInstJul 18