Linda Klein Receives Elbert P. Tuttle Jurisprudence Award
Linda A. Klein of Baker Donelson has been recognized by the Anti-Defamation League with its 2020 Elbert P. Tuttle Jurisprudence Award.
Ms. Klein was among the distinguished honorees recognized by the ADL as part of its 23rd Annual Jurisprudence Awards. The Tuttle Award is given each year to a lawyer who best exemplifies ADL's mission "to secure justice and fair treatment for all."
The honorees were recognized on August 6, during a special edition of the ADL's Speaking Out in the South webinar series, "An Afternoon of Good Trouble." The webinar featured a panel discussion on access to justice and diversity. A recording of the webinar is available online here.
Ms. Klein focuses her practice on most types of business dispute prevention and resolution, internal investigations, contract law, professional liability, and risk and crisis management. She has worked extensively with clients in the construction, higher education and pharmaceutical industries.
Learn more here.
- On the ALI Adviser: This Essay aims to translate federal Indian law and the success of McGirt in order to demonstra… https://t.co/1iJjla9hFY@AmLawInstSep 26
- . @MasonLEC ‘Civil Justice Preview of the Supreme Court’s 2021-2022 Term’ is happening now. John Beisner… https://t.co/EKA4zXjxQv@AmLawInstSep 24
- Michael E. Keasler, retired judge of the @TxCourts of Criminal Appeals, is the 2021 recipient of the… https://t.co/a8MKiXeHVt@AmLawInstSep 24
- Watch ALI President David F. Levi's remarks honoring ALI Council Emeritus Mary Kay Kane. https://t.co/4cyEalC82X@AmLawInstSep 24
- . @POTUS has nominated Kristin N. Johnson @EmoryLaw for Commissioner of @CFTC. https://t.co/B0AhHmHlhbhttps://t.co/HDFvKnG3iZ@AmLawInstSep 23