Linda Sheryl Greene Is the Dean of Michigan State University College of Law
Linda Sheryl Greene became the dean and MSU Foundation Professor of Law at MSU Law on June 1, 2021. Greene comes to MSU Law from the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Law. She was previously a visiting professor at both Georgetown University Law Center and Harvard Law School. She was the first African American woman to teach at Harvard Law School.
“It will be a great honor to serve as the next dean of the Michigan State University College of Law and to continue the great work of previous leaders and members of faculty,” said Greene. “With the robust support of MSU and College of Law past and future donors, we will provide an excellent and affordable legal education experience that will prepare our graduates to be lawyers and leaders who transform lives and serve Michigan’s diverse communities.”
Read more about the announcement here.
- Mildred Robinson @UVALaw receives the Armstead Robinson Faculty Award for her contributions to diversity, equity an… https://t.co/GYiDJJOrik@AmLawInstJun 24
- Pamela S. Karlan @StanfordLaw and @EllenRosenblum are recipients of this year’s Margaret Brent Award for their achi… https://t.co/EKei2hiPsV@AmLawInstJun 23
- . @stone_geoffrey is a co-editor on the recently published book National Security, Leaks & Freedom of the Press, exa… https://t.co/Bi49kBzdII@AmLawInstJun 22
- . @SEC_News announced the appointments of Renee M. Jones @BCLAW as Director of the Division of Corporation Finance a… https://t.co/pGW5ao5SV8@AmLawInstJun 21
- Judge Jack Weinstein, 99, an ALI member for 50 years, died yesterday at his home in Great Neck, NY.… https://t.co/Xrk4QPVfKj@AmLawInstJun 16