Litigating Foreign Relations Law in a Changing Treaty Landscape
On April 4, the American Branch of the International Law Association will join with the Center on Transnational Business and the Law at Georgetown University Law Center for a conference on Litigating Foreign Relations Law in a Changing Treaty Landscape.
David P. Stewart, Reporter for the Restatement Fourth, Foreign Relations Law of the United States, will join fellow ALI members Mark A. Cymrot of Baker Hostetler, Harold Hongju Koh of Yale Law School, and Michael Mattler of the U.S. Dept. of State at the conference.
Panel Discussion: Recent Developments in U.S. Treaty Law and Practice
Moderator: Prof. David P. Stewart, Georgetown University Law Center
Speakers: Margaret Taylor, Chief Counsel, U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee; Prof. Peggy McGuinness, St. John’s University School of Law; Mark A. Cymrot, Partner, Baker Hostetler; Michael Mattler, Assistant Legal Adviser, U.S. Dept. of State
Keynote: Jessica Tuchman Mathews, Distinguished Fellow (and former President), Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
Panel Discussion: Litigating Foreign Relations Law in the Trump Administratio
Moderator: Prof. Paul Dubinsky, Wayne State University Law School
Speakers: Prof. (and former Dean) Harold Hongju Koh, Yale Law School; Prof. Jean Galbraith, University of Pennsylvania Law School; Visiting Prof. Douglas Letter, Georgetown University Law Center
Learn more about the event.
- John Lovett of @LOYNOLAW discusses “The International Reach of the Restatement (Third) Property: Servitudes” on The… https://t.co/dVz2nheNKs@AmLawInstDec 12
- ALI member Nancy Kim @CWSL_News will be presenting a talk on “Social and Business Problems Created by Ubiquitous Wr… https://t.co/ogsjKTEo5M@AmLawInstDec 6
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5