Lyrissa Lidsky: Woman of the Year
Missouri Lawyers Media has chosen Lyrissa B. Lidsky of the University of Missouri School of Law as its 2020 Woman of the Year.
Dean Lidsky, who joined the university in July 2017, is the first woman to be named dean of the law school. Dean Lidsky leads this year’s list of 53 honorees, which includes judges, in-house counsel, legal scholars and private practitioners from around the state, as well as outstanding students at Missouri law schools.
Dean Lidsky will be presented with the award at the 22nd annual Women’s Justice Awards currently set for June 26. In prior years, Missouri Lawyers Media has presented the awards event in late April, but due to the coronavirus public health emergency, the event date has moved to ensure the safety of honorees and guests. Winners also will be profiled in June in a special section of Missouri Lawyers Weekly.
Learn more here.
- Former ALI Director Herbert Wechsler argued the case New York Times v. Sullivan, establishing that damages for defa… https://t.co/Mc7wVym4xB@AmLawInstDec 3
- ALI member John C. Coffee Jr. @ColumbiaLaw has written “Corporate Crime and Punishment: The Crisis of Underenforcem… https://t.co/K6D44oyo7R@AmLawInstDec 3
- . @ColumbiaLaw recently profiled ALI member Debra Ann Livingston about her dual roles as professor and the first wom… https://t.co/oQoWClNEIh@AmLawInstDec 2
- Now Recording: Ethics Issues Implicated in International Arbitration, an @ALI_CLE program featuring ALI Reporters G… https://t.co/BeTRt1oGL5@AmLawInstDec 1
- Earlier this year ALI launched an in-depth timeline on its website to share the story of the Institute. Visit… https://t.co/CoIAxADIRU@AmLawInstDec 1