Lyrissa Lidsky: Woman of the Year
Missouri Lawyers Media has chosen Lyrissa B. Lidsky of the University of Missouri School of Law as its 2020 Woman of the Year.
Dean Lidsky, who joined the university in July 2017, is the first woman to be named dean of the law school. Dean Lidsky leads this year’s list of 53 honorees, which includes judges, in-house counsel, legal scholars and private practitioners from around the state, as well as outstanding students at Missouri law schools.
Dean Lidsky will be presented with the award at the 22nd annual Women’s Justice Awards currently set for June 26. In prior years, Missouri Lawyers Media has presented the awards event in late April, but due to the coronavirus public health emergency, the event date has moved to ensure the safety of honorees and guests. Winners also will be profiled in June in a special section of Missouri Lawyers Weekly.
Learn more here.
- In this video, project Reporters Matthew Fletcher @MSULaw ( @ILPCTurtleTalk) and Kaighn Smith Jr. @DrummondWoodsum p… https://t.co/8yvxwpu24O@AmLawInstMay 22
- “Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation” brings together judges and court adm… https://t.co/TfpRlmYKcx@AmLawInstMay 21
- Coming soon to #ReasonablySpeaking – "Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation.… https://t.co/V94sWaem6L@AmLawInstMay 20
- Congratulations to ALI member A. Benjamin Spencer ( @PROFSPENCER) of @UVALaw on being named the new dean of… https://t.co/326BOQhgc6@AmLawInstMay 20
- . @DukeLaw@DeanKerryAbrams shares her thoughts on how students assisted in the switch to remote learning on… https://t.co/de6DRzlzYl@AmLawInstMay 20