Margaret Marshall Elected to American Philosophical Society
Margaret H. Marshall, Senior Counsel at Choate, Hall & Stewart, has been elected a member of the American Philosophical Society (APS).
Election to the APS honors extraordinary accomplishments in all fields. The APS is unusual among learned societies because its membership comprises top scholars from a wide variety of academic disciplines. Members are organized into five classes; Chief Justice Marshall joins former President Barack Obama (among others) in The Arts, Professions, Leaders in Public & Private Affairs class.
An eminent scholarly organization of international reputation, the American Philosophical Society promotes useful knowledge in the sciences and humanities through excellence in scholarly research, professional meetings, support of young scholars, publications, library resources, a museum and community outreach.
This country's first learned society, the APS has played an important role in American cultural and intellectual life for more than 250 years.
- Norman Powell Elected to Second Term on Permanent Editorial Board https://t.co/ZvvXhqEpru@AmLawInstJul 14
- Mayer Brown Partners Advise Lawmakers on Russia Investigation https://t.co/NGJEESeaIj@AmLawInstJul 13
- The American Law Institute Postpones Final Vote On The Liability Insurance Restatement... - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/HFo52lMeiq@AmLawInstJul 11
- The Master's Tools: Tribal Sovereignty and Tribal Self-Governance Contracting/Compacting - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/hGbSw98bJP@AmLawInstJul 10
- Bad Medicine: Parents, the State, and the Charge of 'Medical Child Abuse' - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/qqi5EaH5Th@AmLawInstJul 7