Margaret Marshall Elected to American Philosophical Society
Margaret H. Marshall, Senior Counsel at Choate, Hall & Stewart, has been elected a member of the American Philosophical Society (APS).
Election to the APS honors extraordinary accomplishments in all fields. The APS is unusual among learned societies because its membership comprises top scholars from a wide variety of academic disciplines. Members are organized into five classes; Chief Justice Marshall joins former President Barack Obama (among others) in The Arts, Professions, Leaders in Public & Private Affairs class.
An eminent scholarly organization of international reputation, the American Philosophical Society promotes useful knowledge in the sciences and humanities through excellence in scholarly research, professional meetings, support of young scholars, publications, library resources, a museum and community outreach.
This country's first learned society, the APS has played an important role in American cultural and intellectual life for more than 250 years.
- Margaret Marshall @ChoateLLP speaks with the project reporters about the importance of age determination throughout… https://t.co/5c0haN46tq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Project Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado responds to comments on parental authority and responsibility for medical… https://t.co/KTa8g2S5gl@AmLawInstMay 23
- Neil Cohen @brooklynlaw comments on parents' duty to provide reasonable economic support from a legal perspective,… https://t.co/MELuxbrAyq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Our final #ALI95 project is the Restatement of Children and the Law. On the dais, @ColumbiaLaw Scott,… https://t.co/chaXFBWa3u@AmLawInstMay 23
- We are proud to welcome Bryan Stevenson @eji_org. Advises that lawyers must be close to the problems to do effectiv… https://t.co/RKnpXlFXeE@AmLawInstMay 23