Margaret Marshall Elected to American Philosophical Society
Margaret H. Marshall, Senior Counsel at Choate, Hall & Stewart, has been elected a member of the American Philosophical Society (APS).
Election to the APS honors extraordinary accomplishments in all fields. The APS is unusual among learned societies because its membership comprises top scholars from a wide variety of academic disciplines. Members are organized into five classes; Chief Justice Marshall joins former President Barack Obama (among others) in The Arts, Professions, Leaders in Public & Private Affairs class.
An eminent scholarly organization of international reputation, the American Philosophical Society promotes useful knowledge in the sciences and humanities through excellence in scholarly research, professional meetings, support of young scholars, publications, library resources, a museum and community outreach.
This country's first learned society, the APS has played an important role in American cultural and intellectual life for more than 250 years.
- Latest bobblehead from The Green Bag ( @GB2d) honors ALI Council member, politician, and prominent civil rights atto… https://t.co/qKuQhcJRnV@AmLawInstSep 14
- Project meeting discussion continues on Integrity of the Process: Confidentiality, Disclosure, Retaliation. Listen… https://t.co/1FNxshx1Ao@AmLawInstSep 13
- Live from today’s Principles project meeting – Participants, with Reporters Vicki Jackson @Harvard_Law and Suzanne… https://t.co/ajouP8fGc2@AmLawInstSep 13
- Pennsylvania’s highest court grapples with the difficult question currently facing many other courts around the cou… https://t.co/36jyRKvN9L@AmLawInstSep 13
- #TBT to our @ALI_CLE program at our #ALI96 Annual Meeting “Duty to Whom? Ethics Dilemmas Confronted by Gov. Lawyers… https://t.co/xDPFBXXLNE@AmLawInstSep 12