Margaret Marshall Honored with Yale Medal
The Association of Yale Alumni (AYA) Assembly and Yale Alumni Fund Convocation is a two-day celebration (Nov. 8-9) of Yale alumni leadership and service, filled with panel discussions, speeches, breakout sessions, all touching on what it means to be an alumni leader at Yale and highlighting the importance of giving back.
Its headline event is the Yale Medal ceremony, which celebrates five alumni for their enduring contributions to their fellow alumni and to the university. The Yale Medal is the highest honor awarded by the AYA.
One of this year’s recipients for this prestigious honor is Margaret H. Marshall of Choate. The recipients were interviewed in an article for Yale News in which they were asked to reflect on being nominated for the award, their past and present experiences with the university , and their advice for future generations at Yale.
When asked what has been the most rewarding aspect of giving back to Yale, Ms. Marshall replied,
“These old and new Yale connections have given me much: deep friendships, the opportunity to work with great leaders within and beyond Yale, and countless different ‘educations.’ Again and again, I have felt my world and my brain being stretched. My debt to Yale is great.”
Read more here.
- Tomorrow’s new episode of #ReasonablySpeaking will address the nuanced and highly complex field of American Indian… https://t.co/w9iOSvt1I4@AmLawInstMar 18
- How do Principles of the Law differ from Restatements of the Law? Learn the answer to this and other common questio… https://t.co/8OF8H3eCkT@AmLawInstMar 18
- Now Available: Principles of the Law, Election Administration. @Nedfoleyhttps://t.co/CYjH8moQMchttps://t.co/5I4dqRPSJE@AmLawInstMar 16
- On this day in 1892, NY unveiled its automatic ballot booth (voting machine). Since then, much has changed in the w… https://t.co/8RjzPm4Mj0@AmLawInstMar 15
- Our newest episode of #Reasonably Speaking, “Protecting Children in Criminal Procedures,” takes an in-depth look at… https://t.co/CvnrBlIk5k@AmLawInstMar 15