Margaret Marshall Honored with Yale Medal
The Association of Yale Alumni (AYA) Assembly and Yale Alumni Fund Convocation is a two-day celebration (Nov. 8-9) of Yale alumni leadership and service, filled with panel discussions, speeches, breakout sessions, all touching on what it means to be an alumni leader at Yale and highlighting the importance of giving back.
Its headline event is the Yale Medal ceremony, which celebrates five alumni for their enduring contributions to their fellow alumni and to the university. The Yale Medal is the highest honor awarded by the AYA.
One of this year’s recipients for this prestigious honor is Margaret H. Marshall of Choate. The recipients were interviewed in an article for Yale News in which they were asked to reflect on being nominated for the award, their past and present experiences with the university , and their advice for future generations at Yale.
When asked what has been the most rewarding aspect of giving back to Yale, Ms. Marshall replied,
“These old and new Yale connections have given me much: deep friendships, the opportunity to work with great leaders within and beyond Yale, and countless different ‘educations.’ Again and again, I have felt my world and my brain being stretched. My debt to Yale is great.”
Read more here.
- Day 2 of ALI’s Council meeting includes discussions on two projects: Restatement of Children and the Law and Model… https://t.co/vg9g5QWfC0@AmLawInstOct 18
- In this interview from @NewsHour, @IAmAmnaNawaz discusses police training, race, and use of force with Seth Stought… https://t.co/mh1iSRbQI8@AmLawInstOct 18
- . @ConstitutionCtr and @GWLawReview recently hosted a symposium where federal judges shared how their #SCOTUS clerks… https://t.co/zQyNksE9An@AmLawInstOct 17
- Today is Day 1 of ALI’s Council meeting in New York, which includes the discussion of five projects: Campus Sexual… https://t.co/SrJEHyVCrH@AmLawInstOct 17
- ALI member Herman Schwartz was recently honored with a symposium hosted by @AUWCL highlighting his contributions to… https://t.co/eYkDRibgmo@AmLawInstOct 15