Margaret Marshall Honored with Yale Medal
The Association of Yale Alumni (AYA) Assembly and Yale Alumni Fund Convocation is a two-day celebration (Nov. 8-9) of Yale alumni leadership and service, filled with panel discussions, speeches, breakout sessions, all touching on what it means to be an alumni leader at Yale and highlighting the importance of giving back.
Its headline event is the Yale Medal ceremony, which celebrates five alumni for their enduring contributions to their fellow alumni and to the university. The Yale Medal is the highest honor awarded by the AYA.
One of this year’s recipients for this prestigious honor is Margaret H. Marshall of Choate. The recipients were interviewed in an article for Yale News in which they were asked to reflect on being nominated for the award, their past and present experiences with the university , and their advice for future generations at Yale.
When asked what has been the most rewarding aspect of giving back to Yale, Ms. Marshall replied,
“These old and new Yale connections have given me much: deep friendships, the opportunity to work with great leaders within and beyond Yale, and countless different ‘educations.’ Again and again, I have felt my world and my brain being stretched. My debt to Yale is great.”
Read more here.
- An article for Law360 entitled “Risk Assessment Tools Are Not A Failed ‘Minority Report’” discusses the use of risk… https://t.co/Uvl8loyfUL@AmLawInstAug 16
- In the episode "Creating a Strong Corporate Compliance Program" on #ReasonablySpeaking Ivan Fong @3M and Lori Marti… https://t.co/QSNb5DmRDV@AmLawInstAug 15
- Congratulations to ALI member Judy Martinez @SPSR_Law, who will serve as the 2019-2020 @ABAesq President. Read mo… https://t.co/3WCNXKGS0W@AmLawInstAug 15
- The 5th Cir. recently overturned the Northern District of Texas with strong language supporting ICWA. Read more abo… https://t.co/kbAc2CaFXb@AmLawInstAug 15
- Listen now to “Protecting Children in Criminal Procedures” on #ReasonablySpeaking featuring Marsha Levick… https://t.co/3YaaPICf1Y@AmLawInstAug 14