Margaret Marshall Honored with Yale Medal
The Association of Yale Alumni (AYA) Assembly and Yale Alumni Fund Convocation is a two-day celebration (Nov. 8-9) of Yale alumni leadership and service, filled with panel discussions, speeches, breakout sessions, all touching on what it means to be an alumni leader at Yale and highlighting the importance of giving back.
Its headline event is the Yale Medal ceremony, which celebrates five alumni for their enduring contributions to their fellow alumni and to the university. The Yale Medal is the highest honor awarded by the AYA.
One of this year’s recipients for this prestigious honor is Margaret H. Marshall of Choate. The recipients were interviewed in an article for Yale News in which they were asked to reflect on being nominated for the award, their past and present experiences with the university , and their advice for future generations at Yale.
When asked what has been the most rewarding aspect of giving back to Yale, Ms. Marshall replied,
“These old and new Yale connections have given me much: deep friendships, the opportunity to work with great leaders within and beyond Yale, and countless different ‘educations.’ Again and again, I have felt my world and my brain being stretched. My debt to Yale is great.”
Read more here.
- Student Sexual Misconduct Principles involve sources of law that are in the midst of rapid evolution. Developing ca… https://t.co/69OIQzYkUa@AmLawInstNov 14
- Our Election Administration Principles, available now, could be useful to fights over votes in Florida and Georgia,… https://t.co/rqLeX4I6hq@AmLawInstNov 13
- Colleges and universities face special challenges in designing and implementing procedures to respond to campus sex… https://t.co/PS1qTqKuqj@AmLawInstNov 13
- Edward Foley @Nedfoley, Steven Huefner @OSU_Law, and Kevin Hamilton @PerkinsCoieLLP discuss ALI’s Election Administ… https://t.co/y5pICxSOgf@AmLawInstNov 12
- This week’s project meeting concerns an important topic of current interest: What procedural frameworks should coll… https://t.co/Uh32UKfeGr@AmLawInstNov 12