Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar Is the Next President of the Carnegie Endowment
Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar of the Supreme Court of California is the 10th president of the Carnegie Endowment.
“I am honored to join the team at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace,” said Cuéllar. “Through some of the most consequential moments in history over more than a century, the Carnegie Endowment has provided decisionmakers shrewd, non-partisan policy ideas for advancing international cooperation on some of the world’s greatest challenges. It will be an honor for me to lead Carnegie’s engagement on the defining global issues of our time, including climate change, the impact of evolving technologies on governance and geopolitics, mass migration, and the potential for rising great power competition.”
Cuéllar was elected to the ALI in 2008 and to ALI Council in 2014. He will join the Carnegie Endowment on November 1.
- Sharon Stern Gerstman of Magavern Magavern Grimm has been appointed to the New York State Joint Commission on Publi… https://t.co/t6q3tNc6TC@AmLawInstOct 21
- #TBT Torts was one of the first Restatements completed by ALI. Until now, medical malpractice has never been includ… https://t.co/HTpbxyB8dK@AmLawInstOct 21
- ALI Council meeting begins today with discussion of the Corporate Governance Restatement; discussion led by ALI Cou… https://t.co/f7DxIIlrq7@AmLawInstOct 21
- David Hricik @MercerLAWSchool has been appointed associate dean for faculty research and development.… https://t.co/bcAQBfP5Fk@AmLawInstOct 20
- . @MasonLEC will host ‘Symposium on Novel Liability Theories and the Incentives Driving Them’ Oct. 24 to 26. A numbe… https://t.co/GsZtHmQK8l@AmLawInstOct 19